How NOT to summon a Bladesmith!

Narrator's POV

Ivan was walking around the facility of his home... He was for few months spending time with the twins. After that he started to go to some place. Then a sign of circle magic does it again... He had to be tired from that.

A light began to dissapear him and then what he saw was....

Ivan : What the f*ck? Who have summoned me again!

This time its not from Dog Days nor anyone. Instead he looks at the view he's at the tower?!

Ivan : ....

He stared at the two girls... One who was an elf and two a Neko!

??? : Enslavement Ritual has been a success

Ivan : ' Should I say Saber or my real name? They summon me... In fact. '

The Elf and Neko Girl kissed Ivan. But how?  He saw his status He is at this level of infinity . He has a resist to being a slave. It will backfire to the summoner. Ivan stared at them... They were fighting on who's summoned Ivan. As a Saber.

Ivan : .... ' Well here goes nothing I can't stand them fighting' You two stop this fight!

They did it. But how Ivan thought it in his mind. Then two on their neck are glowing and then  They have like collar...

They both said "Huh?!" Ivan has no idea what to do next....

Ivan : My name is Saber! And you two are?

They both are... Lucky... To summon a Demonic Bladesmith...

Elf : Ehehehehehehehehe.

She is laughing due to Ivan's First Ascension form... He had no idea to do.

Neko : Remove this collar!

Ivan Sighed bitterly. He was summoned... The Enslavement Ritual gone haywire! And alas it gone horribly.

Ivan : You two may speak. But first.... Why was I summoned? You two need explaining to do. I told my name as Saber.

Elf : My name is Shera!

Neko : My name is Rem.

Ivan : I'll help you two to do those collar to be gone. Ill help...

They went on a town. And started to go to a Tavern something to eat... Ivan was just readying his blade... His stats are overpowered... How was he summoned from this time. It said Enslavement Ritual but it gone haywire... Ivan sighed bitterly at them... Summoning a Saber, is quite rare... However... Ivan went on the tavern and started eating and paying the food.... And rented some room... Which is a single large size bedroom...

Ivan : You have got to be kidding me... You two should sleep...

They nod..and Ivan started to gather Intel from books and then he remembers if Orario has a guild then, this one has one as well... He started to read it..and he was able to decipher it easily...

Ivan : Oh well... At least it would tell my level.

The two went on the guild and Ivan had some registration. As an adventurer. Then again he had to get into it.

Ivan : Miss, excuse me are you from the guild... I wanted to register.

She nods , She has a dog ears... Huh... This will kill me... Greatly...  She gave Ivan the knife and what it did is a small amount of blood. Just hoping no blood spill out a lot. If it did. Then he would be laughing and it felt like a losing a blood. It only lost a bit. And then Ivan started planning and then tried to look at other adventurers...  His level says its at beyond a god. An infinity symbol... As a level... He sighed that this will be a long story again...