13# Delightful

Aura's POV

“I always prefer Delight.” I looked around. This hotel is different from the last Delight. “I never knew you were the owner.” He smirked at my confession. He looks proud. “I always thought you were kidding about your recipes and restaurant, hotel, blah, blah.....”

“I wasn't kidding. I was always serious about my recipes.” He shrugged off and gently guided me inside the elevator.

“You love cooking?” He nodded in response. “Then why business?” I quizzed.

“Cooking is a hobby, but business is my passion.” He pressed the emergency button resulting in stopping us in mid-air inside the elevator. What the hell?

Lift is fine we don't have to stop. “What happened?” I panicked. “I am.....”

He pulled me close and seal our lips. I was lost in his warmth, that I forgot to kiss him back. He bit my lips in desperation. It was hard, but I managed to come to reality and kissed him back.

I am so dead.

“I know you are Claustrophobic.” He broke our kiss and pecked my nose before starting the lift again. “I remember about you.”

Loss of words, I was in the 9th cloud. He remembered me. We denied talking about ourselves. Even though he is about to get married and whatever we are doing is forbidden, but I love him. I am ready to accept him in any way possible. Even for a little while.

Wearing his t-shirt almost 19 years ago were recollections of our moments. I used to love wearing a t-shirt. We were young then. I never thought about the consequences of our actions. We were just having good sex. What do you expect from a teenager who just tasted sex? I dropped all my plans and enjoyed him.

We used to have sex as many times as possible. He even uses to refuse to go on trips with his friends so that we could spend time together. That was those days when his relationship with Shannon was at the break.

He gave me his virginity. He laughed saying that he promised Shannon that he would give his virginity to the love of his life. I don't know about him, but he is the love of my life. Nicholas Sullivan is the love of my life.

All the time I was afraid that the elevator would stop, and I would die due to lack of oxygen. Even though I am a doctor with knowledge of oxygen supply in the elevator, I can't help myself. Sometimes, I am amazed that I gave birth to a son that the age of 15. Yet I am afraid of the elevator.

“Why are we here?” I asked, wanting to divert myself from the elevator and only Nick would help me.

“For dinner.” He dragged me by my waist as if I am his wife.

His wife.

When I realized my love for him, it was too late. He knew the truth and my plan. I begged him to trust me. Even I confessed my love, promised him loyalty but nothing worked. It was like his heart froze for me. He became heartless.

I was dragged out of his room by him. He held my scalp so tight, that I felt my hair would come out. I screamed for him to stop and listen to me. I was 14 years old. Furthermore, I knew, it was illicit, and disgusting for some, but I loved him. Not only that, but I still love him.

I was so scared.

It was the first time, I felt his wrath. The anger, that Mrs Sullivan always addressed.

Later, everyone was against me. Winy took me with him, where I was supposed to give up on my boy. My Chris. But after delivery, I fled.

I run and run without looking back, with no plan of my destination. I was mesmerized by the blue eyes of the baby in my arms. I was possessed. No one matter to me.