21# autumn delight

Aura's POV

I hate that Nick doesn't have his place. He could have a flat, house, mansion..... he is a bloody successful businessman. He inspired half of the human population, yet he chose to live in the hotel. A luxurious hotel. His hotel That he claims to be his hobby. Damn, this man.

Everyone is staring at me as if they know who I am. Well -- I am that other woman that Nick is seeing behind the back of his fiancée. I am that woman who begs him every time to leave his fiancée to settle with me, with our son. But He is not giving any second thoughts about it.

Surprisingly, Jessica was weirdly calm today when she mentioned her doubt about Nick having an affair. She even doubts that it is me who is damaging her potential marriage life. It was a whirlwind of emotions. I couldn't differentiate her emotion. Was she happy that nick is having affair before marriage? It could save her life because once she is married to him, it would emotionally hurt to her husband having someone else other than her in his life; Would he be loyal after marriage? No guarantee.

Who are you, Nick?

Is he trustworthy?

I doubt his loyalty. He cheats on his fiancée without any remorse and then acts like its normal. Even doesn't recognize me in front of anyone. I am just another random woman that is present around him. Just like Chris treats him. Is this his revenge from me?

“Excuse me..... this is for staff.” one of the staff blocked me. Her eyes bothered me. Why do I feel she knows who am I? Was she here last time? Does she know what i and Nick do when we are alone?

“I know... I am here to meet Nicolas Sullivan.” I answered, politely.

“But Mr Sullivan doesn't live here.” forcing a professional smile, she gestured for me to walk to the reception desk.

Following her, I felt like a fool. Nick lied to me and I accepted his all lies. He is a professional liar. Was one of the things that happened between us was true? I feel like a pathetic person. I am a qualified doctor, yet I am helpless when it comes to Nick.

“Where is the chef?” one of the waitress rushed to the desk asking a handsome looking man. Maybe he is the manager. “Mr Carter ordered autumn delight.”

Autumn delight.

What is autumn delight?

“Zack is not here..... but he did his job. Autumn delight will be presented to the couple.” answering with no expression like a manager he is, he ordered. “Walk into the kitchen and do your job instead of dangling everywhere.”

“What is autumn delight?” I interrupted them.

“That's our signature dessert.” the manager responded proudly.

“We can pass your message to Mr Sullivan.” passing me a piece of paper, “please write your name and contact information as well.” she again forced a fake smile.

“No, thanks... I know him personally. Just tell him, Autumn was here.” Dismissing her, I stormed with my heavy step towards the car.

Nick lied. He doesn't live here.

Maybe this is the reason, he preferred my place instead of his place. He is a liar. And I trusted him. He is not breaking his engagement with Jessica. And no doubt, I am a fool.

Closing the door of the car and window, I screamed. I screamed with frustration, with rejection for me, my love, my son......

Knock...

Knock.....

Wiping the tears, I looked at the source of the voice. It was nick. The confident nick with Henley grey t-shirt. Why he has to look so handsome? I remembered the nick with a weirdly clean shaved look and a little pot-belly. He was almost healthy and had glasses. He was a nerd and was bad at sports. Very bad. Actually, worse. It was Spy who helped to pass through school.

“What are you doing here?” He asked, behaving like with no memory of what happened a few hours back. Does he have amnesia?

“You don't live here.” I snapped at him and tried to seal the glass of my window, but he stopped it.

“You look delicious when you are mad.” licking his lips, he managed to open the door of my car. “Thanks for the keys.” Pecking my lips, he seized my seat, and I was forced to shift my body to the next seat.

“You lied.” Yelling with anger, I hit his shoulder. I am ready to hurt him.

“Stop. Woman.” he snapped and ignited my car. “I have a reputation to maintain.”

“Like a Casanova.” I snickered. “I don't know how many women have been here before me? I am a doctor. But your staff thinks of me as a Whore.... YOUR ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE.”

“You are not a whore.” he continued to drive.

“You called me ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE.”

“I said I was angry.”

“You called a 10-year-old child, a bastard.”

“I was not in my senses.”

“Then Shannon was right...... you are a paedophilic. You need help. You are a sadist. Is there any benefit of visiting Stacey?” I mocked him. I wanted to hurt him. I forgive him when he rejected me, our son, I convinced myself. He is angry, I used to chant those days. Even I have unseen when he called Our son, a bastard, that event changed my Chris. I forgive them..... he accused me, my son to his misery. Yet nothing is enough for him.

Clenching his teeth, Nick drove my car furiously to an unknown destination. I was afraid for my life. We lost Spy in the car accident. But I was more angry at him. He hurt my son. He is hurting him now. Chris wants me away from him, I guess it's time now. I have given up hope for my future with him. He doesn't deserve us. Chris doesn't deserve this.

Stopping the car in front of the vacant house..... it is a mansion. He dragged me out of my car. He is enraged and I know his intention. He wants to hurt me. But he has already hurt me. Damage is already been done. He can't do anything more. I am already hurt enough.

“I built this house..... my dream house. For me..... Shannon. The family, I was going to build with her.” pulling my hair, he tossed me inside the house. Everything was in its place. I can see he never moved on from Shannon. His photos with Shannon was still hanging on the walls. This interior is decorated by Shannon. I could tell this because of the expensive furniture, covered with dust.

“I did what you asked. I left. Yet you blamed me for everything. You chose it. You knew Shannon has issues with her loyalty…” I tried to be brave.

“I knew. I already moved on. I accepted that she give birth to someone else's child but one call and everything that I worked for was shattered.” squatting down to level, he grabbed my jaw. “You enjoyed me fucking you..... so what changed?”

“I love you..... I made love to you. I dedicated myself to you.” I almost cried. “Your staff know about me.” I started, remembering their eyes on me. He portrayed me as one of his booty calls.

“Aren't you my booty calls?” His hands travelled to my upper thigh, removing the hem of my dress. “I love your reaction.” He tore my thong.

“We are over.” I pushed him. Our conversation is my last stroke. He needs help, and I am not the person who can help him. He is ruining me.

“You and I were never.....” he let out a humourless chuckle and unzipped his pants. I knew his intention and I mean those words when I said we are over. We are over.

“Don't touch me.” I kicked him when he was climbing over my body but nothing worked. With ease, he settled down in between my legs and entered into me.

I screamed with pain. This is not pleasing. It is painful.

“Stop.” I cried, but he covered my mouth and thrust deeper, but he became inhumane and continued to rape me.

Author's Note :

* Why they named a dessert Autumn delight? Can you guess about it now?

* So Nick lied..... and unfortunate event.

* Don't forget to hit a star and drop your comments!!!