33# Indecisive

Dedicated to amrutasajanpatil

Aura's POV

“Please... Save me… Save me...” Chanting, I continued to walk faster. As fast as possible. I need to keep my distance from Nicolas Sullivan.

Nick continued to follow me through every car present in the basement parking lot. “You are pregnant... Be careful while walking.” Nick reaches to me and blocked my way.

“Leave me alone...” I begged. “Your presence is bothering me.”

“We need to have a conversation.” Nick pleaded. He has been trying to talk to me since last week. But I am adamant. I will not talk to him alone. But again, Nick is stubborn... He wants to talk to me in PRIVATE as it is our PERSONAL matter.

“I made it clear... I refuse to spend any time with you alone.” I said with a stern voice.

“Fine... Then let's talk somewhere in public but just us.” Nick looked excited.

I was thinking anyway to reject his offer when I noticed Sam walking towards us with the trolley and Rose, who looked so healthy.

“Sam....” I yelled and almost pushed Nick to reach to my younger sister, but Nick caught my forearms.

“You are testing my patience,” Nick warned me, but it was my least concern.

“And you are testing my patience.” I clenched my teeth. 

“Nick... Leave her.” Demanding, Sam almost run towards us. “This is how you treat the mother of your children.”

“And this is how the mother of my children treats me,” Nick yelled, causing Rose to cry out.

“I thought you were working on yourself.” I mocked him.

Knowing the fact that Nick is a ticking bomb, I still can't unsee his cruel behaviour with me. I tried... I really tried but nothing happened. Not only that, but I tried to forgive him, I tried to forget him, but this man is behaving like a leech. As if he is stuck with me.

Nick kept following me after I left the hospital without responding to anyone. I was traumatized by Winy's confession. My family decided on behalf of me that changed my life. I never gave them this right. Yes, I was young... a child. Ultimately, my parent's decision would have been executed. But at least, they could have informed me. All these years, I assumed Nick had a great life instead in reality he was grieving.

Whatever Nick did was wrong. From the day, we meet in the bar till now... Nick is wrong. But I feel bad for Nick. Before our sex in the car, Nick had a rough life. But I was not responsible for that.

“I missed my session today.” Shrugging off, Nick Took Rose in his arms.

This is the most scene that stopped our heart. Nick is not stable enough to manage a baby. He could hurt her. Sam was about to take her 5 months old girl but stopped when we heard Rose giggling.

“I am working on myself.” Repeating these words, Nick cooed Rose in a baby voice. We were awed by the scene.

“You are good with kids.” Sam was amused.

“But the mother of my children thinks I am a danger to our children,” Nick commented which made me guilty.

I tried to control my tears. “You hurt them... Me. I don't want my daughter to get hurt... Especially from her father.”

“Daughter?” With an amused voice, Nick passed Rose to her mother. “I am having a daughter.” He said to Sam.

“Yes... She's too active.” Sam laughed.

“We have to talk.” Nick walked towards me, but I walked away back to my flat and soon, Sam joined me.

My younger sister knew that Nick is a sore topic for me, so she is like a wise person who shut her mouth about Nicolas Sullivan and helped me for dinner.

Sam arrived 3 days back when Rosio begged her. When I refused to talk to my brother and his wife. I was heartbroken. More or less, it was a feeling of betrayal. I don't care much about Rosio. I don't hate her but I don't love her like I love Stacey. I doubt if she had become my friend if it wasn't for Winy. Before her relationship with Winy, I find Rosio as the selfish bitch of our batch. She even bullied me like an immature person. Who does that? She was a doctor in her resident years... Yet she was so immature.

I knew she liked Winy at first sight because her behaviour changed suddenly. But I never thought she would get involved so much in Winy's life that it would portray him as a cheating husband.

“Winy was devastated,” Sam murmured passing me the glass of milk.

“How is Rose?” I asked instead. I am determined to avoid Winter Morris and Rosio Morris including Nicolas Sullivan.

“She liked Nick.” Sam forced a smile.

I sighed. “What you want, Sam?”

“Just talk to our brother and Nick... I don't care about Rosio.” Sam sounded frustrated.

“I thought you liked Rosio.” I passed to get my numb look.

“Rosio is Rosio... A human. She's not Stacey.”

“What is so special about her? She's not as beautiful as Stacey?” I was fine with Rosio. It's not I hate her but when I learnt she knew the lie my family feed to Nick, I felt betrayed. Stacey is much mature, yet she is not aware of this secret of Winy... Winy never trusted her enough then why he trusted Rosio with this secret?

“Because she is Rosio,” Sam said with a stern voice. “We can not compare them.”

“Do you think Rosio loves Winy enough?” I asked. “I mean she ruined her sister's marriage.”

“All I know Winy loves her too much,” Sam responded.

“Maybe that's why Nick married Shannon,” I was hypnotized by the memory of Nick and Shannon dating. “Due to love.”

“Nick married Shannon because she was suddenly changed after Spy's death. She was disgustingly clingy.” Sam sounded disgusted.

“When did You learn... about the lie?” I asked.

“On your 27th birthday... Nick sent an email apologizing for pregnant you purposely... to Winy. Then I confronted dad and mom. I was hurt. I saw Chris struggling with his life... How could they say it was for the best? No... They ruined a potentially happy life for Chris.” Sam's emotion was at bay. Her tears were about to fall.

“Do you think I should hear Nick perception?”

“I don't know... If you ask me as a human. I would say, his borderline makes him do things that he doesn't want to do but if you ask me as you Summer Sullivan, then my answer is... He did wrong. His failed life was his invitation. He was guilty of impregnating you, but it was his decision. He married that cheating slut, again it was his decision. Not only that, but he accepted her child, it was his decision. His marriage failed, he decided to divorce. He hurt you, raped you, even hurt Chris... Despite his borderline, he could have apologized, but he never did. Then here he is waiting for you to near your car from last week to talk to you. First...he should apologize.” Sam poured her anger. “I think you should press charges against him.”

“But his borderline....”

“Then where is the apology?” Sam almost yelled. “At least a sorry.”

I was about to reply when a doorbell stopped me. I was afraid that it would be Nick but no, it was the courier boy. Passing me the envelope, he took my signature and left.

When I read the paper, my whole world turned upside down.

“How could he do that?” I cried.

Author's Note: 

* Do you agree with Sam?

* Nick wants to talk to Autumn. Drop your opinion.

* Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!