Author's Note

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights reserved.

autumn delight is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced in whole or in part, stored any retrieval system, distribution or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic mechanical method without the prior written permission of the author and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. Strict actions will be taken.

D I S C L A I M E R

* This story has triggering elements such as rape, abuse, alcohol and other sensitive topics such as mental health, depression, suicide and many things so if you are uncomfortable then don't read it. I don't support any of these.
You have been warned.

* All the picture used in the story including cover picture belongs to the owner.

*This is a fictional story, any similarity among the events or dialogue or whatever is completely coincidence.

*There will difference in the opinion of characters and moral opinion. So don't judge the characters. Must read the complete story to know their opinion, they all are just immature as normal people.

* All constructive criticism is welcome since English is my second language.

*Last and not least, Enjoy.

Please comment to let me know what you think about the story. And, if you like then please vote.

Thanks for giving this story a chance.