New home

Liam's POV

After we finished the paperwork of the adoption of Roselyn. We all went back in the van to head home. I saw her looking out the window of the van with smile on her face.

"Hey rosebud what are you looking for?" I said.

"Home." She said with some focus.

"We will be there in five minutes." Said Louis driving.

Once we got our home her face was priceless. Yes it huge we needed it to have a place we call home, when our homes are far way sometimes. Since we stopped I grabbed rosebud(aka a nickname for her.) to her room. She was looking at all the doors to see a pink one she ran inside to see that it was pink and white furniture and stuff. She was so happy she just look at us to say.

"Thawnk yoo." She said smiling as we all just thought how cute she was.

With that we all went to the living room while Harry makes dinner. So Zayn, Niall, Louis and I where with rosebud talking.

She was quite but she had a that smile on her face that can light up a room. So after we had dinner in the dining room.

This was seating arrangement:

Zayn - Liam

Rose - Harry

Niall - Louis

What Harry cooked was pasta and sauce, as we got our plates Harry made Roselyn's plate with a little then ours but enought to start with. As we saw her eat it all and sat there with her head down.

"Your allowed to have seconds if you want." Said Niall going for his third plate.

"No thats otay im going to go to the bathroow." She said as she went to the one upstairs.

"I wonder why she didn't get more? I guess she still a little bit scared."

Roselyn POV

When I went the bathroow I had to trow up the foow. I didnt wana be fat my daddy had alwas hit me for beign fat and uglyie and have to be Blacwk or Afwecan. Wit that I had went to my roum to go slwep. I was cryinw in my slwep.

Zayn's POV

After dinner me and the lads cleaned up the kitchen. As that was done we all went to check up on roselilly(nickname). that's when Niall went to the bathroom to smell something bad.

"What that's smell?" Said Louis holding his nose.

"I'll go check it out." I said as I walked in the bathroom.

But there was nothing in the toilet or trash can so I just sprayed the air freshener and open the window to get the smell out.

When that was taking care of, we open the door see our sleeping angel on her bed. We all kissed her head goodnight, we all went to sleep after that.

-Next day-

Roselyn POV

Wit tat I wok up to see the sun liwght come througw the window. it was sow prewty. sow wit that I got up and went dow stairws to see my daddies.

"Good mornwing daddies" I said walking over to them on the couch.

"Morning sweetheart" they said in unison.

Niall's POV

With that we had our breakfast but coco-rose(nickname) was only eat only half of her pancakes. With that she didn't like the juice so she didn't drink it. So after I was done she was done she got up and went to her room and close the door. The lads had that face of pure worry and sadness in their faces. That's when Harry got up to go check on her.

Harry POV

With that I went to go check on Rosey (nickname)when I got to the door I heard grunts and splashing so I ran inside to see she was in the bathroom and I got inside to see her trying to throw up I grab her hair away from her face. with that she saw me and had pure fear written all over it.

When she was done she slowly fell to the ground so I grabbed her with both arms. I had her in my arms and took her to my room. Once there we sat on my bed and looked at each other.

"Why are you doing that Rosey?" I said to her.

"I don't wana be fat for yow daddies." She said with tears falling down her face.

This will be a tough conversation to start.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Authors note

I hope you like it so far😎

Vote and comment

KeshaHeartz19