Medical Tension Birthday

(Flashback in October first month of break)

Third POV
Liam was talking with Dr. Peter in the doctor appointment with Roselyn on his side. They talked about how her test results said that her cancer is close to stage two.

"So Dr. Peter if she takes this shot that will clean the cancer from her system, without major side effects!?" Liam said with concern about this shot.

"Don't worry it was tested to be safe and only thing to make sure that we are giving you pills that need to take that are neko-15 in pill form twice a week for the rest of the year." He said giving him they pills and form with the side effects which were short.

Side effects of Neko-15:
Animalistic behavior
Headaches
Pain in lower bum or back
Eyes pupils are in slit for a long time

Liam is shock but in great concern when he see Roselyn get her shot which was quick but she look at him with a smile of happiness.

Liam was still not happy about this, so after that they went home to see that Paul here. Roselyn went to him to take him in the game room, while I talk with guys.

"So what your telling us that this Neko-15 is cleaning up the cancer but the side effects is animalistic behavior... Are you off your rocker?!" Said Zayn with pure retaliation against this Neko-15.

Well since Liam was scared to talk about it he called Dr. Peter about this matter. And Harry, Niall and Louis are like Liam take it with pros as long it saving their littles life. Zayn was on the other hand was furious about this and want more information about this exactly. But again Dr. Peter is dodging the question he was asked by Zayn who was highly critical in anger.

Then Dr. Peter had enough and hangs up leaving them with a dangerously angry Zayn. But instead of having the guys cool him down he left to go out a bit. They guys were in a rock and a hard place about this drug, will this help her or make things worse.

Flashbacks over

now being november and we just been keeping an eye on Roseyln but nothing seem out of the normal of her being used to life we live. but she is still happy and more confidence in herself now then she was in the beginning.

Zayn was still cautious about the drug but gave us the 'if something happens to her I'm blaming all you' face. Which in terms lead us to her birthday.

On November 25 after they had a family member thanksgiving dinner. They gave all her gifts early so they can get back for work and running a house.

Roselyn is happy and full of life until a knock on the door. Liam came up to the door to see it was none other than Danielle he's ex girlfriend at the door. Prior to this they talk things out and came down on friends for the time being.

Having Dani in the house was awkward and weird but Roselyn didn't want to be rude went to say hello. Dani saw her said it back even if her eyes said otherwise.

Know today was Roselyn birthday she turns seven years old, Dani main reason here is to make Liam change his mind about Roselyn. Perrie was very clear on what happened between Liam and her and dose not like how Dani handle things.

Harry and Niall took Roselyn away to have her ready to open presents and spend time as a family with an unwanted guest. El was with Louis making sure that the cake was done with frosting of pink and purple designs on it.

Liam and Dani was sitting and watching Roselyn opening her first present which was from grandma Anne. One hour later Roselyn got up to head to the bathroom to clean her hand from that sticky tape and ink from the wrapping paper off her hands.