New Location and New Languages

Roselyn POV

With that when we got to the next part of the tour where at Rome looking around the tour bus after I was done with my homework. With that I had been a little sad lastly for my dads are work and recording for their new album. I've just learn some of new languages like Spanish, Italian and four others.

(Sorry if you are very good at Italian and Spanish let me know if I need to fix anything to be correct it and thank you.)

"Ciao papà! com'è stata la tua giornata." I said to Dady Harry.

(Hello Dad! how was your day)

"Molto buona figlia. vedo che il tuo sono stati imparando italiana oggi, mentre dove qui a Roma." He said back to me that I only got was 'very good daughter and Italian, in Rome.'

(Very good daughter. I see that you have been learning Italian today while where here in Rome.)

With that I gave him a hug since it was while when I can give any of them a hug. But daddy Harry was here when the others where recording for the album.

After that I went right back with reading Junie B. Jones book while my dad gave me a weird look.

"Hey sweetie what's the matter?"

"Noting I'm fine. Daddy"

"Are you sure? You can tell me or any of us if something is wrong sweetheart."

*With that I know something is wrong but I want to make no trouble for my daddies of my lack of sleep and eating. It was my fear of begin alone and darkness but I'm not going to be selfish with their jobs and fans. I know where I stand with them is a troubled child and soon to be at the orphanage where my kind are allowed. But let me answer my dad before I break character.*

"Okay I'm good dad don't worry...y about me." I said getting up and running to the backroom and locking the door behind me.

I'm done I failed at begin a good child for them. I know I'm going back to the dark where my pain and suffering live soon enough!

Harry POV

"Okay I'm good dad don't worry...y about me" She said getting up and running to the backroom and locking the door behind her.

I ran to her but all I could hear her crying quietly but I felt hurt and called all the lads to help me get Roselyn out so we can talk.

But I feel bad when I hear her say that. Like she was dead and unattached to me or the lads instead of being happy. Not the fake smiles and lose hugs like we been getting. As of that Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall come in to see me waiting for them to come and help me.

"What happened Harry?"

"I don't know Liam, she been very distant with us lately like she been faking her action toward us for some reason."

"Well first let me unlock this door." Said Liam with the keys for all the doors of the tour bus get the backroom key.

With that the lads been talking about times how she wakes up at night and leave to go in the backroom to sleep. Or how she been not eating a lot lately for some reason, and the times she see us off for concerts she just sits there and read and wave us off. When the lights are off she hides off somewhere in the corner. With this I and the lads feel hurt and upset that our angel is not happy and being a father for couple of months that shows I have been the worst father ever.

CLICK

With that the door opens, and we see her with tears and shaking on the couch whimpering words that where hard to hear. We all ran to her and hugged her like life depend on it. She didn't looked at us when I felt her body she was super cold. I took the blanket from behind me and covered her while Liam broke the ice on this situation.

Liam POV

"Rosebud what is wrong?"

"It's nothing."

"No it not so tell us young lady."

"No soy más que un niño problema y ni siquiera sé por qué me amas , ya estoy muy rotos y daños. y ya no soy la finalización de sus fans así que por favor no me mantendrá cuando sus fans son más importantes que yo."

(I'm nothing but a problem child and I don't even know why you love me since am very broken and damage. and am no completion for your fans so please don't keep me when your fans are more important than me.)

Gladly I understand that since I was almost very fluent in Spanish. (AN: I don't know if any of them are fluent in any languages but for this story they are.) What she said broke mines and the lads hearts for what she said when I got done translating it to them.

"Sweetie that not true we love you with all our hearts. And that will never change, no matter how many fans we have! Because all we want is you as our fan."

With that she looked at me with tears still trying not to smile even I see her beautiful brown starry eyes. But when I see her she just makes me think that all this fame was only temporary and life is worth living when you have a family with you to enjoy it.

Niall POV

With all that I see her trying to smile but that gave me a idea so I told Louis about this plan to make her smile.

"So when I get her, Louis you start singing 'I'm a Barbie Girl' and when she weak her we all going to tickle her. so pass this on."

When all the lads got it I saw her looking confused about us all nodding and whispering. As soon I put her in my lap, Louis started singing.

I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic.
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere.
Imagination, life is your creation.

As Louis finished the song we all saw her smile coming but not yet. So part two is action I slowly reach to her stomach and started to tickle her, then the lads join in until as clear as day we hear the joyful noise of our baby girl.

"Sttoop Dadies mmmy tummy hurts."she said with burst of laughter in between.

With that we all sat there on the couch breathing after all that. slowly but surely we heard soft snores to our angel is sleeping.

"Wow our lives are so wrapped around this girl it crazy."

"I know Niall. I never thought that I, Liam Payne will have a daughter that's is sweet and cute."

With we all have the rest of the night to sleep, for tomorrow we started writing and recording.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Vote and Comment

I'm so sorry for not updating this book in while I was experiencing writers block and dealing with senior year and graduation. but good now since I'm now a high school graduate😆😆😆😆 so I will be trying to update while rewriting this book and others for grammar and punctuation, missing words etc.

But again don't forget my challenge.

KeshaHeartz19