Paps and a scared girl

Louis POV

Since yesterday when that mess of fans and paps at the mall. I've seen my lil carrot rose a little scared. she always asked if those people are going to come after her. we told her no and that she will be fine. she gave us a weak smile and went up stairs to her room.

"When are we going to tell her about our jobs?" I asked the lads as we sat down in the living room.

"Well I think maybe when things died down on social media." Said Niall looking at Twitter.

(AN: if these are any ones Twitter account name I'm sorry and please don't mad)

@ 1Dluvslisa: wow they got a girl eww and she sooo ugly. #uglyduck

@ lover1Dsam: #wtf how they find her is just a mystery but they should returned the nigger back for the pit of hell. #blackdemon

@ Niallsprincess: wow can't believe that b** ch is with the boys. #whore #hellbound.

With those tweets made Niall's blood boil. and he ran outside with Liam right after him.

Harry went to the kitchen to start cooking dinner for us. Later he found out they forgot to go get some food from the store. that led us to going out for dinner.

"Hey when Niall and Liam get back let's go to Nandos."I said to Zayn and Harry.

They nodded yes and Zayn when to get our angel ready.

Zayn POV

I went upstairs to get roselilly ready to go out for dinner. as I knocked on the door she opened it to see it was me and let me inside.

"Hi Dady Zaynie." She said looking like she was waking up from a nap.

"Hey roselilly were going out for dinner so let get you ready." I said as I went to her closet to grab some clothes.

She wore black leggings with a navy blue skirt that hit her knees and long sleeve pink shirt with a hood. her hair was pushed back into a Afro puff.

After that she held my hand downstairs to see all the lads waiting for us. and Niall was a lot calmer than a few moments ago.

Louis went to the van that was waiting for us, since Paul was driving.

"Alright lads and lass just wanted you to know that you must not break formation is that clear." He said as we nodded while Roselyn was confused.

"Hey sweetie it just means to stay close to us and not wonder off okay." I said to her as she nodded yes.

As we got there no fans or paps insight. Paul and told us to call when we're ready to leave as he drove off. I picked up roselilly and went inside Nandos.

Niall POV

Wow I can't believe that our fans are vicious. she only six years old and have no understanding of fame or our jobs. but that made me fear about her in public how the paps with traumatize her.

Once inside and seated we order and had a good time until we're finished that's when all this craziness begins.

"OMG there's one direction!!" Said a girl screaming.

That led paps and the fans to come our way to the window. this is where the seating chart for us:

Window
Niall(me)- Louis
Harry- Zayn
Roselyn- Liam

So what happened next just gave me the most terrible fear for my life and the lads.

We all got up and ran to the back entrance to run. I held coco rose as we ran to car with Drake inside. but that's when I saw a man trying to grab her from me. that when I saw her screaming as i held her chest as the man grabbed her legs.

"Let this Bi*ch go I own her!!" Said the man.

Zayn came back to help me as he punched the dude in the face. with that the man let go of her as I ran to the car and held her as she was crying and trembling with fear.

"I will get her back if the thing I do! And when I do she knows what what's next!" Said the man as Zayn punched him again in the stomach, making the man fall to ground.

As Zayn got inside he was mad and scared at the same time. As Drake drove us back to the house Liam grab Roselyn to take her to bed since she finally got sleepily.

Liam POV

When I put rosebud down her bed and closed the door. I went to the lads to talk about what just happened a few moments ago. I on the other hand was fearful for our angel life.

"What are we going to do? There some crazy wacko trying to get Roselyn." I said trying to keep my shaking to a minimum.

"I know but I think that guy is familiar.....OMG that her crazy psycho father from the woods." Said Harry with his skin gone pale.

We all had silence filled the room, but that was short lived when my phone rang. it was none other than management calling.

(Li->Liam M->Management)

Li- hello

M- hey Liam we need to remind you guys that the tour starts in two days.

Li- WHAT!

M- well we know it was pushed up two weeks for the reason of the sold out concerts.

Li- it not like we have a choice do we?

M- no not in this matter but I'm sorry but let's make this our best tour yet. bye Liam

Li- bye

After that I told the lads this and they had the same shock and and anger that I have. but at the same time how are going to explain this to Roselyn with out scarring her.

This is going to be one tough conversation and week.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Vote and comment

And I love to hear your feedback it gives joy to hear from you guys so thanks😎

And I will try to update more on this book and my others as well. since school is almost over for me #classof2015

But I will love to hear what you guys think of the stories so far!!

Thanks
KeshaHeartz19