Gun Shots and a Little Heroine

Zayn POV

With that we're all at the hotel with the girls crying that this happened and Perrie is mad at me and the lads the most. I am mad at myself for this to happen to our baby girl. Now the police are allowing us lads to come to the location with bulletproof vests under our shirts.

"We're on our way baby girl, just hold on." I said in a whisper, praying to God that she is still living.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roselyn POV

When I awoke to see myself in a dimly lit room I started to cry that my old Daddy had taken me from my new family. Ever since my Mommy died he blamed me for what happened. I still don't know or understand what happened that night I born. But Mom was very sick. She told me to be a good girl and help Daddy, which I did but he always told me I was a mistake.

"Stop your freakin' crying, you brat!" He yelled from the other side of the door.

Then, I saw a light in my pocket. I pulled it out to see it was a small black thing, with a flashing message.

Zayn: "baby girl we're on our way to get you so be strong. we're coming so hold on.

With that I had tears rolling down my face. I put the thing back flipped over so the light won't show. That's when he came in with a belt and started to beat me up.

I cried my eyes out to amount of pain I was getting. that when he slapped my left cheek on my face to drop me on the floor.
He told me that he was doing it to get something out of having me live.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP YOU ARE SURROUNDED."

"dammit they found me that quickly." He said looking at me.

Then I heard running feet to the door, but my old Dady had pulled out a gun and shot the floor that's when the door smashed open to my new dadies with that he pointed the gun Zaynie to that I ran over but Zaynie was down then he pointed at hairy to that run to my old Dady and puched his between he's legs that made him fall but as I ran to my new family he held his gun to hairy again so I ran in front of him next thing I see is white.

Harry POV

What my eye is seeing is red.......to that my baby is on the ground in front of me to see a gun shot hole on the left of her shoulder. it took every ounce in me to move as fast I can to take out of here to the hospital car. her blood all over my chest with Zayn in there not waking up.

Once Liam and others got to me I gave the mediced crew to take them both to the hospital. My blood was boiling to see your light, your heart gettting ripped out is the most worst thing ever in life. She only six years old and saved me from a gun shot, what God had given us was an Angel that dosent deserve this at all.

"WHY HER !!! SHE SHOULDNT BE IN THERE THAT SHOULD BE ME NOT HER!!!!!!" I said as I punch the police car making a medum dent.

"I know but let go to the hospital to see what is the damge." said Niall with no emotion.

"How can you be this....ugh that our daughter in there bleeding to death to have no reaction!" I said to Niall.

"I do but I can't Lose it like you when my mind is praying that she fine. I choose to block the pain, gulit and anger so that I stay strong for her!" he said walking to the car slamming the car.

"I'm sorry." I said with pain to see Niall this serious.

With that we all got in the car heading to the hospital, Liam was calling the girls to tell them what happen which was yelling and tears. Once there they have Roseyln in surgrey while Zayn is in a room on the fifth floor. once we was him in bed with a bandage on the left shoulder the same was Rosey's. he was up to see that he hear the news of our baby girl. we know she's a fighter so we all where sitting in his room waitting on the results of the surgey.

🏥-after two hours-🏥

The doctor comes in to say that............... she was stable and she's coming back here to get five to four bags of blood. the bullet went through her shoulder(left).

When they bring her in she was sleeping all the staff put her bed next to Zayn's bed on the left side to the window. The girls where around her pushing her wet hair that was cleaned from blood.

The doctor told us that she was very lucky that she's didn't get shot any lower and it went through her. we all looked at her and we where thanking God that she didn't die.

"I know she our little angel that was heroine." I said with the lads and the girls agreeing with me.

❤️💜💛💚💙❤️💜💛💚💙❤️💜💛💚💙💙💚💛💜❤️💚💛💜💙❤️💜💛💚💙❤️

I'm on this emotional wreck and that she is going to live which was awesome. trust me I had to think really hard how much the guys can have this love for her and for her to do the Same just gave me tears😭😭😭😭 but she lucky and loved. so please comment and vote and tell me what you think about this chapter or book so far. I like to hear from you guys so please comment. 💁🏾😎😉😊

KeshaHeartz19