Memory part 1

Roselyn's flashback (age:5 two weeks after mothers death)

"Daddy can I go play outside"

"No you little bastard spawn!"

"Why can't I I've been a good girl."

That's when my dad beat me with his hands to my body like a punching bag. It happens so fast after mother died from the car crash. Even at school kids made fun of me for I was curvy and black.

My dad was always drunk and coming home from the bar ready to go. I would come in to see him there looking at me with hatred and disgust. I knew if I ran from him, the punishment would get worst.

"Come here bi**h!"

"Yes dady."

"Why didn't you get here so late?"

"Um...I w-was walking s-slowly for my l-legs hurt."

"Mhm is that so.... then I show you what pain is then."

He got up went inside the kitchen. I heard was sharpening of metal, he slowly comes out with a five inch knife in his left hand. I was so scared to him with that in his hand.

He grabbed me and forcibly held to the wooden floor of the living room. One by one he slices my skin up to see blood seep out. The cuts where shallow to deep when he yells at me for mommy's death.

"I-I'm s-sorry ........ugh!...... Please s-stop!"

My cries made him even more mad until I black out.

My dad was horrible but I know it was my fault for mommy's death.

I-I'm sorry mommy I'm a very bad girl.

🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰

It well needed filler chapter for me to slow down the changes in the book but again this is only part one.

This gives you a view of her mind and what she stores away. So again there will be more of these to help see what she thinks all the time.

Comment and vote

KeshaHeartz19 💝