Chapter 4 - Waking up

They've finished making over y/n's looks. Y/n looks very different than her usual look. Hisoka didn't expect y/n would spectacular tonight.
It was 7:45 pm, they'd be heading to the party.

Reader pov

We arrived at the place. The building looks so tall and fancy. Hisoka showed his invitation card toward the guards, and the guards allowed us to get in. We headed to 50th floor. I look around the ballroom, it looks so fancy and so crowded.

I'd see a man approaching us, or Hisoka to be more specific. I recognize the man, it was the man who assassinated mr. Gutam.

"Yo, Hisoka." He greeted with his monotone tone.

"Ah, Illumi, you're finally here~" said Hisoka.

Illumi looked at me.
"Why is she here? She's not part of the mission." Said Illumi that didn't recognize you because of your different appearance.

"sheesh~ Can't i have a little fun, Illumi?" Answered Hisoka.

I'd be confused as hell. What mission? Is he going to kill everyone here just like he did to mr. Gutam? My head is full of thoughts.

Illumi looked at me with his sinister look.
"Hisoka, she's only going to slow us down." Said illumi while getting closer at me.

Illumi then threw a kick on my stomach with his nen. I got thrown away from his kick as i coughed out some blood.

3rd person pov

"Illumi! What the fuck are you doing. I told you to never mess with my toys or I'll kill you." Said Hisoka while showing his blood lust toward Illumi.

"I never agree on bringing someone else that will just slow us down with us while we're doing our mission, Hisoka. And it was only a small kick, she shouldn't die from it." Answered Illumi.

They're both was about to fight, until they felt an incredibly sinister aura coming from y/n. It seems like Illumi makes y/n had her wake up call to use her nen. You could see a dark f/c aura around y/n. We would also see a giant parfume covered with nen floating next to her. The perfume begins to spray by it self.

Y/n's nen explaination

(Y/n is a Conjuration, she's able to summon a parfume, and it could manipulate people who breathe the parfume when the color is pink, and poison when the color is purple, and heal when the color is blue)

((I really do hope i didnt make the ability too ooc or something because honestly im still kind of confused about nen 😓))

Back to story

"Oh shit!" Says hisoka while he quickly made a mask from his bungee gum.

Illumi would ripped his suit off and make it into a mask. The whole room was covored by the sprinkle water of the perfume. All of the people at the ballroom begin to behave like they're being controled. Some group of people started to tackle toward Illumi's direction. He quickly dodged them by jumping high and landed on top of the dining table. He threw needles on the group of people that being controlled by y/n, but its useless. The group of the hypnotize people are still obeying y/n's command.

"I always been treated like shit.... Why.... What did i do to deserve to be treated like this.... Why..... WHY??!!!!" Said y/n that's probably isn't in her best mind state while her aura still lingering around her.

Hisoka really amazed about y/n's new power. He knew she's special, she just didnt bloom yet, but now she has bloom from a flower into a fruit. The fruit isn't right yet, but its growing, and growing.

Some of the phantom troupe member was there too including Chrollo. They already knew to covered up their nose before the perfume starting to spray. You could see by Chrollo's eyes that he's interested at y/n's power, he didn't want to steal her ability, but instead he wants her to join phantom troupe because it could be really useful for phantom troupe indeed. Chrollo has a new goal, it is to make y/n to join the phantom troupe.

Illumi on the other hand, trying to dodge the people who got controlled by y/n. He'd throw another needles that got his aura at them. The people that got stabbed by the needles would now be in Illumi's control. He managed to distract the people who's controlled my y/n with the people that he's controlling. He fastly ran at y/n with incredible speed and snap her neck off to make her unconscious. Y/n would fall at Illumi's arm.

"Hisoka, I'll leave the rest to you. I'll pay you extra. And no need to worry, I'm not going to hurt her any further." Said Illumi as he disappeared with y/n on his arms.

Hisoka just shrugged while he's doing his job, he trust Illumi because Illumi is that type of person that never breaks his promise.