Chapter 12 - Drink 'till You Drop

--- y/n pov ---

Me, Hisoka, and Illumi have finished eating the food. I handed Hisoka and Illumi a glass and begin to pour the liqueur on each others glass. before i drink, i decide to say my gratitude to Hisoka and Illumi. 

"first, i'd like to thank both of you because you have spared your time and decide to come to my house and celebrate, and by coming to my house, that means you have supported me. now, let's drink up and enjoy the evening!" i said as we cheers.
we'd drink the liqueur until the 5th shots. I'd start to feel a bit hazy. I looked at Hisoka and Illumi faces and their face are also red. 

Illumi's pov

"i think i'll stop drinking now. Judging by how we all look, you two should stop as well." i said while placing the glass i held before on the table. Hisoka looked at me and smirked.

"that's true indeed~ even though i'm still able to drink couple of shots more" said Hisoka as he let out a small chuckle. 

"...yeah... my vision starting to get hazy... i should st-" before y/n could finish her last sentence, she fell on my lap. 

Hisoka looked at me and y/n with his classic smirk and said "it seems like she's unconscious, i wonder if you would take this chance to satisfy your self, if you know what i mean~"

I looked at Hisoka and answered "i'm not like you, Hisoka. if you want to take advantage of her, go for it." i said as i gently pushed y/n toward Hisoka. 

Hisoka pov

"well, Illumi, would you please give us some privacy~ or would you like to watch and learn~?" i teased Illumi

Illumi stood up and walk to the door.
"no thank you." he answered as he leave.

I looked at y/n as she laid on my chest. Her face is red like a pomegranate. Oooh, not just her power, but her self makes me wants to explore and taste her even more~

I carries y/n to her bed and begin to open her shirt. she was sweating from the alcohol side effect. 

"Hisoka....? is that you....?" she said as she looked at me with her red drunk face.

"indeed it is I, Hisoka, y/n darling~" i answered

"i feel a bit cold up here..." said y/n

"oooh~ really? do you need my help to warm it up, y/n darling~?" i asked

"can you?" she asked

"fufufufu~ of course, darling~" i replied.

I leaned my head down next to her neck and begin to peck her neck couple of times.
After i finished pecking her neck, i begin to lick her neck bone down to her collar bone. I could feel y/n's unstable breathe, It feels interesting and turns me on more by feeling her breathe. With no hesitation, i immediately charge my lips toward y/n's. I bit the bottom of her lips and playfully pulled it, i could still taste the liqueur taste inside her mouth. I twirled my tongue around y/n's tongue, our tongue are dancing around inside our mouths with our salivas  dripping all over our lips.  Y/n pushed me away and begin to pant, it seems like she doesn't have any experience yet. I pulled down her sweat pants slowly and begin to kiss every part of her thigh. her thighs are as squishy as bungee gum, maybe even more squishier. I looked at her panties and thinking to take them off and do it now, but it would be better to do it when she isn't on her drunk state, i want her to remember the sensation i give to her in the future.

"Hisoka.... I feel so drowsy..." said y/n mixed up with her panting.

"go ahead and take a rest, y/n~" i replied.

"what about you, Hisoka?"

"i'll be going for now, i'll see you in another time." i said as i slipped one of my card on her bra.

before i walk to the door, i heard y/n calling my name.

"Hisoka... i want to feel more of what you did to me, could you make me feel warm again...?" she said.

i let out a grin.

"y/n dear, i will give it to you soon when you're not on your drunk state, you should get some rest now."

Illumi pov

I'd be on my way heading back to my estate. I couldn't stop thinking about y/n and Hisoka. are they actually doing it? i shouldn't care about it but i just couldn't get it out of my head. I should probably go back and tell Hisoka to stop.

I turned around and rushed back to y/n's house. it'd be dark there, and no noises at all. I went inside her house and looked for y/n. I sneaked to her bed room and saw y/n sleeping on her bed. She'd be wearing her bra and panties only. 

Hmm, did Hisoka actually did it? or did he left her hanging? hm? what is that?

i walked closer to y/n and saw Hisoka's card on her bra. I took it and place it on the table next to her bed. I walked back to y/n bed and just stare at her.

"y/n, you keep haunting my mind like crazy, you have to be responsible for this. i'm. going. to. make. you. mine." i whispered on her ear as i slowly pierced my small needle on her cleavage. 

i heard y/n let out a groan. i pulled out the needle i pierced before and licked y/n's blood that's still sticking on the needle. 

It's kind of turns me on to hear her groan. It's her fault to makes me behave oddly. Yeah, it is her fault to makes me feel this way and she have to be responsible for it. I eyed the spot that i placed my needle before and it'd be bleeding. I lifted down my head and bite her cleavage really hard until it has bite mark. Y/n would groan harder from the pain that i have to her. I grabbed y/n's throat and sat her up. She'd be suffocating from my choke. She opened her eyes while flinching her eyes out from the pain. 

"l-let me go.... please!" she said

"beg louder, and i might consider it." i answered

"Let me go!!!" she begged again

"say my name." 

she took a peek and looked at me

"I-Illumi... Let me go, please..." she begged

i let go of my grip and land a kiss on her lips as i pinned her down on her bed. she tries to push me away, i hugged her while still continue kissing her tender lips. I let go of the kiss and laid her down back to her bed and let her rest because she does looks really exhausted.

i stood up and pinned my needle on Hisoka's card that i placed on the table and walks away.

----ADMIN ENTRY!----

Hi hiiii!!! sorry for the long update, i've been busy with art commissions and also i was out of inspiration as well for a while kdjahkjad, Also if you noticed, i added Feitan on the tittle because i recently catched a feeling for Feitan and i want to add him to be in my hxh fanfic too! anyways i hope you like my story and don't forget to vote my story, ly! <33