Chapter 9 - First kiss?

Y/n and Illumi are now enjoying the rooftop bar with their stacks. The day would be getting dark, it is indeed a perfect timing to be at the rooftop to see the sunset.

 The day would be getting dark, it is indeed a perfect timing to be at the rooftop to see the sunset

Reader pov

I looked at Illumi while still feeling a little embarrassed about before.

"Hey, Illumi... I'm sorry about what happened before... Someone pushed me..." I said as i break the silence.

"Oh. I saw the host pushed you before. So, no need to apologize." Said Illumi while waiting for the cuisines as he looked at the view.

"I see... I never thought I'd receive my first kiss today. And i never thought it would be with you. Crazy, isn't it?" Hahah" i said as i tried to joke about it to make it less awkward.

"It was my first too." Answered Illumi.

"Wait- you never kissed someone before?!" I asked.

"No, why?" He replied

"I thought you already atleast experience a kiss before! I guess we're the same on that state!" I laughed

"I have no time to kiss or hanging out with girls before. I was trained to be an assassin in my entire childhood and teenhood. After all, i am born from an assassin family." He answered.

"Oohh... That's must be tough" i said.

"Not really once you get used to it. And i need to be a strong influence and trainer for my brothers too since im the first born." Said Illumi.

"You have brothers?" I asked

He nodded his head.
"Yeah. I have fou- three brothers." He continued.

"Interesting! I bet they're a good brothers and mean a lot to you!"

He nodded again.
"Especially Killua, he got the biggest potential. Unfortunately he is very rebel."

"Oh? He's on his rebel phase eh?" I chuckled

The waiter would prepare the cuisines on the table.