Chapter 11 - New Job

Chrollo asked y/n about the job offer. Y/n would think for a bit and gave him an answer.

Reader pov

"I.... Uhmm... Yes, i accepted it" you answered.

Chrollo smiled at me and patted my back.

"You'll be starting to work at another 2 days. Oh, and you only going to work if i called you. If i didnt contact you it means thats you're free" he said while walking me back to the car.

"I hope i won't mess up my first job... Hahah..." I said nervously as i scratched the back of my head.

"Don't worry, y/n. I won't going to give you a hard task right away." He answered as he opened the car door for me.

I got in the car as well as him, and he'd drive me back to my home.

---couple minutes of driving---

"Thank you Chrollo for the ride! I really appreciate it!" I said as i exit the car and wave at him.

He waved back at me as he smiled.
"Anytime, y/n"

Chrollo would now drive away.

You head back in your house and changed to a more relaxed outfit.

Outfit reference:

i checked my phone and looked at Hisoka and Illumi's contact

i checked my phone and looked at Hisoka and Illumi's contact. I should let them know that i got a new job. I'd make a group chat of my self, Hisoka, and Illumi.

----

Meanwhile at the groupchat:

Me: "Guys! I have a new job! And I'd like to invite you guys to eat at my place at 5pm for celebration!"

Hisoka: "aawe, no more bungee gum for me (⭐T⌓T💧)"

Illumi: "why do you want to celebrate it? You're only changing a job."

Me: "Hisoka, it's not like you can't find bungee gum anywhere 😆. And Illumi, it would be great if i could tell it to you guys in person!!! I want to tell my good friend and acquaintance how happy am i! 😊"

Hisoka: "ok~ ♥"

Illumi: "depend. If i have a mission I'd rather do my mission than wasting my time."

Me: "alright! Insert y/n's address here
Here's my address just incase if you guys don't know it! See you guys later!"