Chapter 5 - The Zoldycks

You wake up in a fancy room. You have no idea where you are. There are some female butlers that was taking care of you while you're unconscious. You also noticed that you're not wearing your dress that you wore last night. You are now wearing a black pajamas.

Outfit reference:

Reader pov

Where am i? Why are there some butlers at the room i am staying? Where is Hisoka?
The butlers noticed that i am awake. One of the butler went outside.

"Where am i...?" I asked the butler.

"You're at the Zoldyck estate, ma'am." Answered one of the butler before the door was knocked.

I saw Illumi came in the room along with the butler that came out of the room before. All of the butlers left the room as he ordered them to do so.

"W-what do you want?!" I said with alert tone.

"Relax. I mean no harm." He said while sitting at the edge of the bed, offering you an earl grey tea.
He'd then looked at me

"I brought you to my house to treat you, and to apologize as well for my rudeness, i didn't recognize you before because you look different back there"

"I don't get it.... Why are you acting nice to me now?" I asked.

"I wouldn't attack you if i knew you were the lady that was staying with Gutam. I honestly thought you were just a random lady that Hisoka brought just to have fun with. Say, what can i do for you to be able to make you accept my apology?"

I sighed.
"Now that you explained and i understood the situation, i accepted your apology." I said while still sitting on the comfy bed.

"You accepted my apology that easy? Are you sure you do not want me to do anything you wish for to satisfy your anger toward me?" Asked Illumi, making sure.

I nodded my head confidently.
"I am 100% sure, beside you didn't know it was me!"

"Now i could see why is Hisoka interested in you. You're interesting indeed." He said while starring me with his monotone black eyes.

"... Illumi.... Right?" I asked, making sure that i said his name correctly.

He nodded. "Illumi Zoldyck. What's your name?" He asked back.

"F/n, f/n L/n. I hope we could be frie-" i got cut off by him before i could finish the sentence.

"Acquaintance. The Zoldycks can't have friends. They'll just slow us down." He explained.

"So, Hisoka isn't your friend...?" I asked

He shook his head.
"He is more like, acquaintance with benefits."

"Well... I hope we could be a good acquaintance maybe...?"

"That's more like it" he replied with a slight smile.