Chapter 6 - Festival

Illumi would prepare a car for you and him.

Reader pov

Reader pov

"Get in" said the long haired man.

"Which seat?" I asked.

"Just choose whichever seat that you're comfortable with, and make sure to buckle up." Said illumi, opening the drive seat door.

I opened the door and take a seat next to the driver seat, i put the seat belt on as he began to drive the car.

He'd drive pretty fast and quite dangerous that i have to get a grip of the oh shit handle.

"Illumi! Slow down!" I said while still gripping on the handle.

"I can't, y/n. We're almost late for the festival." He answered while stirring the wheel.

"Festival?" I asked

"You'll see soon" said Illumi while still driving like he's in gta.

We'd arrive at Yorknew city's festival. It would be so crowded there. Illumi parked the car at the parking lot and exit the car. I'd also exit the car after him.

"Seriously.... You need to slowdown next time, Illumi..." I said as i hoding my head with my arms, feeling a little bit dizzy.

"But we've arrived right before the festival begins, so that wouldn't be a problem." He answered.

"Anyways, what type of festival is it?" I asked while stretching my self.

"A festival where they're selling rare stuff, some stuff you'd probably never see inside the island, and some foreigner beverages. Seriously, you never watch the television, y/n? You're just like Hisoka terms of this type of stuff." He said while facepalming.