Chapter 10 - Chrollo

It's been a week since you didn't Hangout with Hisoka and Illumi because of your job.

Reader pov

I laid my face on the counter while looking at the door, expecting at least one customer to come since the place been so dry lately. I'd then notice someone entering the shop.

"Welcome- boss??" I said as a surprised from her presence.

"Hello y/n, I'd like to talk to you for a minute, since there's no costumer around anyways." She said as she walks closer toward me.

"Sure! What do you want to talk about, boss?" I asked

"You're fired."

Shalnark pov

I placed a dart on the back of y/n's boss so i could manipulate her. I don't know why but the boss really wants to meet y/n as soon as possible. I wonder why though, i probably will figure it out soon.

"You're fired."

"I'm fired...? May i know why am i fired, boss?" She asked.

"It's because.... Uh... The store going to be close forever."

Y/n would look slightly disappointed.

"Ah, i see, if that's your choice then i will not complain about it. It was nice working at this shop though." Said y/n while preparing her stuff.

"Wait... I have another job for you, it's far more better than this job. Follow me if you're interested."

"Uhm.... Sure?" Y/n said as she follow the person i manipulate to the car that i prepared before.

Y/n would enter the car.

I begin to drive to our hide out

--- after some moments later---

We have arrived at Phantom troupe's hideout.

"Hey uhm... Is this the right place? It looks like it's been abandoned for a while..." Said y/n doubting the place.

"Of course, soon you'll meet our boss, he will explain what will you need to do and also interview you a bit if you accepted the job." I aswered.

"Oh okay!" Answered y/n as she exit the car after me.

We entered the building. I'd immediately lead y/n to the boss's room. I knocked on Chrollo's door and opened it after he said to come in.

"You'll now speak to the boss, good luck, y/n! I'll be waiting outside!" I said as i waved at her and walked away.

"Thank you and good bye Shalnark!" She said as she entered the room.

Reader pov

I'd enter the boss's room.

"Y/n, correct?" Said the black haired man.

I nodded.

"Please, take a seat, y/n." He offered me as he pointed at the empty seat and smiled.