Chapter 2

It was currently lunch time. Nagisa just finished his class with Class A. Unlike Class D, Class A was much more behaved and they kind of acted like Class A back at Kunugigaoka Junior High, Nagisa observed.

Class went well. One of their class leaders, Sakayanagi Arisu, even asked for his contact details, privately of course. Nagisa seeing no harm in doing so gave his contact details to the disabled girl who thanked him afterwards.

Nagisa was walking around the school. Despite having toured the place already, he wanted to be alone for a bit and sort out his thoughts.

Not so long ago, the class he was teaching at Paradise High School graduated from high school. It was honestly one of the best things he's ever witnessed, delinquents and supposed failures of the school were able to pass and graduate successfully from the class and him.

He looked up to the sky as he walked around absentmindedly. He smiled to himself as he sighed.

(So this is how it feels like to see your own students to graduate from you, Koro-sensei. I'm glad I followed your footsteps and became a teacher.) He thought fondly. Memories of Class 3-E resurfaced once again, all the assassination they went through.

He suddenly bumped into something, no, someone. He winced slightly as he fell butt first to the floor. He looked up to see a group of boys.

The group of boys were some of Class C's students. Nagisa recognized them but can't pin point their names. One of them who Nagisa bumped into sneered at him. He didn't know that he was their soon-to-be teacher. Plus, Nagisa looked like a student despite the difference of their clothes.

"Who do you think you are, huh? Bumping into us?" Another of them said. Nagisa's brow raised at how they talked to him. (Delinquents, huh?) He thought. He stood up, dusting away any invisible dust on his back.

"You will meet me soon. I'll see you at class." Nagisa replied with a small smile before walking away. He was grabbed by the collar from behind. He yelped at the sudden movement.

"Don't ya give me some half-assed reply, you asshole. Want me to kill ya?" One of them asked. Nagisa froze. (Kill, huh? Interesting.) He thought, his eyes covered with shadows.

The boys looked at him a bit with shock at the change of aura. Nagisa pulled out the Anti-Sensei knife he had in his pocket. The three boys looked at the knife in fright. He dropped it to the ground, the one holding him following the knife. Nagisa quickly did the clap stunner which paralyzed the delinquent. Nagisa quickly went behind him and grabbed his chin before turning it to the other way as his middle finger was pointed directly on his neck, his hand forming some sort of gun.

The guy's lackeys look at them in shock and fright. Never did they saw something like this, it was terrifying in their part. Nagisa smirked and gently let go of the delinquent who he did the clap stunner to. He fell on his knees as Nagisa picked up his Anti-Sensei knife.

"You're free to try." He said while smiling at him, his hand on the guy's shoulder. He walked away not before turning his head back, his bloodlust showing in his eyes as the light around the area made his eyes glow with bloodlust.

"I'll see you in class."

The three delinquents looked at him, scared and in disbelief.

"D-dude, what the h-hell was that?!" One of them exclaimed. They made a silent agreement to tell their class leader about it.

Nagisa, who heard one of them exclaim sweat dropped a bit which also made him loose his bloodlust before walking away.

(I didn't go too far, right?) He thought as he made his way to the faculty room.

Meanwhile in the student council room, the student council president was looking through some documents while the secretary was looking through the CCTV cameras. Tachibana's eyes widened when she saw a CCTV footage where Nagisa and three delinquents were.

"President, look at this." Tachibana said pointing to the footage. It was replaying the little confrontation that happened earlier.

Manabu's eyes narrowed when he saw one of the students grab the teacher-in-training by the collar from behind and lifted him up in the air. He then saw that the teacher dropped an object that kind of looked like a green knife before clapping. His eyes widened when he saw him circle around and place his hand in a gun like figure on the neck of the delinquent.

"Is that the teacher-in-training?" He asked his secretary who nodded.

"Interesting. I expect nothing less from the very first teacher-in-training to ever enter this school. But, he sure is different from the other teachers around." He said. Tachibana nodded, she couldn't agree less.

Unbeknownst to anyone, someone actually saw what happened in that alleyway in person.

Ayanokouji hid himself when the teacher went out of the alleyway. He looked at him curiously. It wasn't every day you see a badass teacher underneath such an innocent and kind face. He shook his head, he will think more about it later. For now, he should head back to class.

In Class C, the three delinquents were reporting about the teacher who scared them out of their wits. Ryuuen thought about the recent information given to them.

Apparently, a teacher-in-training arrived today and he managed to scare his lackeys. They described them as a short guy with light blue hair with light blue eyes, the same color of the sky. He looks harmless at first, but was terrifying based on what they said. What was intriguing to him was that the fact that the teacher agreed to being killed, even challenging them.

He sighed, he can't really do anything with it. Their facing against a teacher after all, they can easily get expelled if they do anything. Plus, it was against the rules. But with what he said, is attempting to kill this teacher even legal? Should they even try to kill him?

"You guys should be glad he didn't do anything else. For all we know, he might even expel you right then and there." Ryuuen said with a scowl on his face. The three delinquents shivered in fear as the class leader glared at them.

The bell rung after a few minutes. Everyone in Class C was talking about the teacher the three delinquents faced. Some were excited, some were scared, some were worried, while others just don't care.

The classroom doors opened revealing their homeroom teacher. Everyone went silent as the teacher leaned on the door.

"I won't be teaching you today. Instead, we have someone else to teach today. You can come in now, Nagisa-kun." Sakagami-sensei said before calling out to someone from the hall.

As if in slow motion, Nagisa entered the room with a small smile on his face. The three delinquents look at him in alarm and fear, the others looked shock, others were excited, others looked on curiously.

When Nagisa was on the podium, he placed his attendance book on the table, creating a loud sound which snapped everyone back to reality. He turned his head and nodded to the Class C teacher who nodded back and left him inside.

"Alright people," Nagisa turned to Class C with a smile, his two hands on the table as it supported the rest of his body as he leaned in slightly.

"Let's get started, shall we?"

------

Word Count: 1265 words