Chapter 3

Ayanokouji looked out of the window as class progressed. Class D was back to their usual selves, talking in class, using their phones and etc. He can't help but remember what Nagisa-sensei said to the delinquents earlier in the hallway.

(You're free to try.) He thought. Not going to lie, it unnerved him a bit. That was definitely not what a normal person would reply when threatened.

Meanwhile in Class C, Nagisa was teaching in class like usual. Some of Class C's students were staring at his back, remembering what the three delinquents told them about him.

(Is he seriously allowing us to do this? Or is this another way of making us expelled?) Ryuuen thought as Nagisa continued the lesson.

When Nagisa turned to the board to write something down, one of them couldn't handle it and threw a pencil aiming directly at his back. The others who saw had their eyes wide as the pencil was nearing the teacher. Ryuuen watched, curious to what this little teacher will do.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed the pencil. Nagisa twirled the pencil in his fingers before turning around to the class with a smile.

"Now, who threw that?" He asked, eyeing the class for anyone suspicious of being guilty. Everyone looked at each other, to cover up who threw it.

"If you don't speak up, I'll expel you." Nagisa said brightly, which frightened and made the class nervous.

(Does he have a fucking idea what threat he's giving us?!) Ryuuen thought as he narrowed his eyes towards someone who gulped, feeling a bunch of eyes look towards him.

"I-I did it!" A guy exclaimed. Nagisa just hummed before tossing the pencil up and down in his hand as he fully turned and faced them.

"I see your classmates told you about that little thing from the alley. Well, not to blame them. If you'd like, I'll try asking permission from the school to allow you guys try to kill me?" He said which made them look at him as if he's lost his mind.

"What the hell are you talking about, sensei?! Are you mad?" A student exclaimed. Nagisa chuckled before turning to them.

"No no, I'm perfectly fine in the head. I just want to see your reaction, and.." He trailed off as he approached the student nearest to him. The girl squeaked in surprise, half scared of the teacher. He turned to her and imaginary wavelengths were shown. He frowned slightly seeing the girl's wavelengths were going high like crazy.

Nagisa quickly touched the girl's neck with two fingers, effectively calming the student down. She looked up to him with a confused look as he smiled and removed his fingers.

He tapped his fingers on the girl's desk. She looked down to see a pile of papers on her desk to her surprise. She looked up to see Nagisa already on the podium. He nodded to her and she stood up and started distributing the papers.

"..answer that sheet right now." He finished after a long pause. The students look at him in disbelief. He just smiled at them as the girl went back to her seat.

"This is just a little mock test, no worries. Just to see how much you know about the topic." He reassured. The students hesitatingly picked up their pencils and started answering.

Several minutes later, the students started passing their papers to the front. Not long, everyone was done. Nagisa looked at his wrist watch and saw that there was still time left. He sat down on his desk and placed the papers.

"Since everyone is done, I'll grant you free time until this period ends. You are free to do what you want, but don't go outside." He stated before sitting down and started grading the mock papers.

Ibuki can't believe what was happening. For sure, this teacher was definitely different from all the other teachers in this school. He may be lenient, but he was actually much better than others.

(Is he seriously grading our test papers in front of us?) She thought as she sweat dropped along with some others.

Nagisa was checking one test when he suddenly remembered something.

"Oh and by the way," The students turned to him "I'd appreciate if you avoid your killing attempts on me when I'm discussing something." He said with a smile before continuing to grade the papers.

Class C hesitatingly started to do whatever they wanted, which started off with them bringing out their phones. Sooner or later, the class was talking with each other, doing whatever they wanted while following their sensei's condition of not going out.

Ryuuen gritted his teeth as he fixed his gaze on the light blue headed teacher. He can't believe it, the teacher was insane, yet he was actually a good teacher in his opinion.

"Ryuuen-san, what do you think of the new teacher?" Ibuki asked. He shrugged before turning to Albert.

"Go check what he's up to, don't do anything rash, he's a teacher after all." Ryuuen ordered Albert who huffed in reply before standing up.

Nagisa checked the last of the papers when he saw from the corner of his eye a student walked towards him. He pretended that he didn't see him until he tapped on his shoulder.

"Yes, Albert-kun?" He asked in English, knowing that he understood English much better than Japanese. Nagisa doesn't mind though, his best subject was English after all, plus those language lessons from Bitch-sensei before were definitely worth it.

Albert looked a bit surprised before he regained his composure and leaned down a bit.

"What do you think you're doing, teach?" He asked, his accent made his English a little bit difficult to understand, but Nagisa was alright with it.

"Checking your papers. I was about to call you as well, full marks on the English part, Albert-kun. Good job." Nagisa replied in English once again before smiling. Albert stood dumbfounded before going back to his seat.

"What was that about?" Ryuuen asked. Albert shrugged before crossing his arms across his chest.
"I don't see anything suspicious." Ryuuen hummed as he looked at the teacher once again.

The bell rung signifying the end of the period. He stood up before taking the papers of the mock test and left the class not before turning to them with that smile on his face.

"Any last killing attempt?" He asked. Suddenly, two pencils were quickly flying towards him. Like a flash, he quickly grabbed the two pencils effortlessly and smiled at the class.

"I guess that will be all, class." He said before throwing the two pencils back to their rightful owners and walked out. The class stared after their teacher before whispering amongst each other.

Ryuuen can't help but feel intrigued with the teacher. He was definitely something, and he wanted to find out more. He might be someone useful in his plan on destroying and taking over Class A.

Nagisa sighed in relief as he got out of the classroom. He was actually a bit nervous about Class C, seeing as it was the class of delinquents among the first years. He glanced down at the stack of papers in his hands before accidentally bumping into someone.

(Aw man, not again.) He complained in his head before looking up to see a girl with strawberry blonde long hair. She looked at him in surprise before quickly bending down to pick up the scattered papers on the floor.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there." The girl said. Nagisa just nodded as he smiled a bit as well. After collecting the papers, the girl offered to help him carry them to the faculty.

Nagisa turned to her and bowed slightly when they arrived at the faculty.

"Thank you for helping me, uhm.."

"Ichinose Honami, I'm from Class B."

"Shiota Nagisa, nice to meet you Ichinose-san."

-----

Word Count: 1317 words

I decided to update twice cuz why not?