Chapter 12

Class ended and Ayanokouji looked around the classroom.

(Now what? Should I just go for it?)

And that's exactly what he did, although he utterly failed.

He sighed as he returned to his seat with his shoulders slumped.

(Maybe if I told Horikita I tried my best, she'd forgive me.)

"No good,"

"Huh?"

"I said 'no good.' Did you really think that it would be that simple?"

(Damn it. She completely ignored my appeal. How shameless.)

"Of course not. I still have 425 plans remaining." He grumbled.

His eyes were searching for a certain light brown haired girl. He was sure she can help him with his plan efficiently. And that was no other than the class' social butterfly: Kushida Kikyou.

She turned around as she felt a tap on her shoulder. She saw no other than Ayanokouji Kiyotaka standing behind her.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" Kushida smiled before nodding, following after him not before saying goodbye to her friends.

"What do you need, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"I need your help.." And Ayanokouji gave an explanation about it. Kushida hummed as she thought about it.

"Horikita-san's the tutor, right? I won't mind doing it if you do me a favor."

"Which is?"

"Let me join her study group! That's all." She smiled while Ayanokouji shrugged.

"Sure, I guess. But, I'll have to tell her first." Kushida hummed as she started walking away.

"Alright! I'll do it then!" Ayanokouji breathed a sigh of relief.

(Welp, that's one thing done.)

While students were in their classes, a certain red head was striding along the halls as he approached a classroom.

He just came from the director's office after having a little talk with the director and he was off to his first class already.

(I never thought I'd actually teach actual students other than my classmates.) He thought as he opened the doors of Class D as the bell rung.

Class D scurried off to their seats as the bell rung and the door opened. An unfamiliar figure entered the classroom.

Ayanokouji studied the man along with his classmates.

He was pretty tall, roughly past six feet. He has blazing red hair and his eyes were a pale red, they appear mercury in color though. He was pretty good looking as well.

"Hmm? This is Class D right?" His voice was rather nice to the ears and was quite laid back.

"Yes, sir. May I ask?" Hirata raised his hand. The red head quirked an eyebrow before leaning against the teacher's table with his arms crossed on his chest.

"Who are you? Not to be rude.." The red head chuckled as he went to grab a piece of chalk and wrote his name on the board.

He then turned with his hands on the desk, his arms supporting the rest of his weight as he leaned forward.

His mercury eyes were bright as he looked at everyone in the classroom, a wide smirk on his features.

"My name is Karma Akabane, nice to meet you." Karma said in English. His Japanese accent can still be heard, but he has improved a lot since Junior High.