Chapter 9

Nagisa was a bit nervous right now.

Apparently, Chabashira called Ayanokouji to the faculty for some unknown reason.

Nagisa, on the other hand, was at the guidance office as he was instructed to hide.

(Why do I need to hide though...?) Was the thing on his mind right now.

Meanwhile, Ayanokouji was being teased by no other than Hoshinomiya at the faculty. He was quite uncomfortable at the teasing and the questions, and he breath a sigh of relief when he saw his own homeroom teacher coming.

"What are you doing with my student, Hoshinomiya?"

"Aww, come on Sae-chan! I never knew you were into younger men!" Ayanokouji was confused but didn't bother to ask. Also...

(Sae-chan? They're close?)

"Come on, Ayanokouji." And the two made their way to the guidance office with Hoshinomiya trailing behind them.

"Why are you still following us?"

"You know, Sae-chan. I'd never thought you'd go after your own student." Chabashira turned and glared at her while she placed a hand on Ayanokouji's shoulder.

"He's a fine looking one as well." She winked when an angel saved him.

"Hoshinomiya-sensei?" A certain strawberry blonde asked while holding a clipboard to her chest.

"Yes, Ichinose-san?"

"Can you help me with something, sensei?"

"Well, you have your student now, shoo." Hoshinomiya stuck out her tongue childishly.

"Whatever, Sae-chan! Alright, let's go to the faculty Ichinose-san." And as they were about to go, Ichinose paused and turned.

"Chabashira-sensei, do you know where Nagisa-sensei is?" Chabashira raised a brow.

"No, I don't. Why?"

"Ah, I was going to ask him something, but I guess that can wait. Excuse us." And she left.

"Let's go, Ayanokouji."

Chabashira took the keys of the guidance office and opened the door. The two of them stepped in, one of them unaware of a certain bluenette's presence.

Nagisa sighed in relief internally when he saw that neither of them knew where he was. He heard the door opening and he froze on the spot.

(I'm glad I still have my touch.) He thought to himself proudly.

He was hiding somewhere in plain sight, but he was entirely unnoticeable unless you look more thoroughly.

"What am I doing here, sensei?"

"Tea?" Ayanokouji shrugged and Chabashira took that as a 'yes' and made some tea for the both of them.

After finishing, she placed the two cups on the table as they both sat on opposite chairs. Chabashira then stood up and motioned to the doors of the kitchenette.

"Ayanokouji, get in here." Ayanokouji had a question mark on his head but nonetheless went to the kitchen.

"Stay here and don't come out until I say so. Move a single inch, you're expelled." Ayanokouji narrowed his eyes slightly at that.

(Is that even legal?)

Nonetheless, he made himself a little more comfortable, despite it nearly being impossible at the tight space, and stayed put.

He then heard the door open once again and a familiar voice was heard.

"Horikita, what do you need?"