Chapter 14

Kushida was seen kicking the railings of the roof while muttering.

"You think you're so great? Just because you're smart it means you can look down on us? Fuck. Damn it, I hate you, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!!!"

Ayanokouji accidentally hit the door which made Kushida turn immediately. Karma was hidden so was he wasn't seen by the student.

"Who's there?"

"It's just me, Ayanokouji." Ayanokouji entered the roof top while Karma peaked in with his phone out.

He wasn't sure what he was feeling.

(It's just like when Kayano revealed herself to be Haruna Mase...what great acting skills you got there Kushida-san. However..) Karma smirked darkly as he steadied his phone as he recorded everything.

(You can't hide from someone who experienced this once.)

Ayanokouji stared blankly at Kushida as they stayed silent for a bit. Kushida's were different from what they usually show, they were cold, really cold.

(But not as cold as me.) Ayanokouji thought before speaking.

"Is this the real you? You hate Horikita or something?"

"So you heard." Kushida approached Ayanokouji with a very hard and cold glare.

"If you tell anyone about this, I will never forgive you."

"And if I tell?"

Kushida had a dark smirk on her face as she stepped closer to him.

"I'll tell the school you raped me."

"That's a false charge."

"Not anymore." Shockingly, Kushida took Ayanokouji's hand and placed it on her breast.

"What are you doing?" He asked flatly while trying to pull away but Kushida's grip was surprisingly stronger that it kept his hand in place and probably pushed harder.

"Your fingerprints are on my clothes. This is enough evidence for it. I'm serious about this, got it?"

"Got it, now let me go."

"I'll keep this uniform in my room without washing it. If you tell me off, I'll report this to the police."

Ayanokouji glared at Kushida, but it wasn't his coldest.

"Promise," Kushida let go of his hand and stepped back.

"Kushida, which is the real you?"

"None of your business."

"I see, well I should go-"

"Let's go back together." Ayanokouji had to blink before nodding slightly as Kushida went first.

(I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not. That change was drastic.) He looked at the doors, as if looking at someone through it while Kushida was near it.

(Besides, I'm sure everything will be alright.) He thought before going after Kushida. His head was swimming with thoughts about the newly found information.

(I should've asked her, but it seems too dangerous right now.)

Meanwhile, Karma walked away from the scene as he heard Kushida's footsteps. He quickly entered the nearest room, which was fortunately an empty classroom, and leaned against the door.

"Who knew such an angel would be such a devil as well." Karma chuckled to himself as he played the video.

"This makes me want to be a student in this place more than a teacher." He sighed as he placed his phone back in his pocket and walked out. He went by the nearest vending machine and bought some strawberry milk.