Chapter 15

The next day, Karma was about to have his very first class in an Assassination Classroom.

What else would it be? Of course, it's-

"Class C?"

A/N: Way to ruin it for me, Karma.

"Yeah, hehe..." Nagisa said sheepishly. He knew Karma might know already since Ritsu was monitoring them.

"Ne, Nagisa, I'm a little curious." Nagisa hummed as the two walked down the hall towards Class C's classroom.

"....are you planning on making assassination classrooms everywhere?" Karma asked. Nagisa practically choked on air at the sudden question.

"You shouldn't go saying that out loud, Karma!" Karma stuck his tongue out at him as Nagisa worriedly reprimanded him.

"Relax, no one will hear, they're in class, right?" Nagisa was hesitant but stood his ground.

"Y-you'll never know!" Karma rolled his eyes but patted Nagisa's head making Nagisa turn red.

Nagisa suddenly turned his head behind him, checking the hall. Karma was curious but decided to stay quiet and give Nagisa a questioning look.

(...I might be imagining it.) Nagisa shook his head. He swore he felt someone's presence. He turned to Karma. He raised his brow and Karma shrugged before they continued.

Meanwhile, Koenji was on his way to Class D, stalling a bit since the bell hasn't rung yet. He was checking himself out on his mirror when he accidentally heard their conversation.

"Hahaha, interesting teacher." He said before walking towards his classroom like the narcissist he is.

Meanwhile, Class C was waiting a bit nervously and excitedly for Nagisa. His schedule was today and it was time to put their plan into action.

Ryuuen was grinning at his seat. This plan of his was fairly simple. Since he wasn't entirely sure of what to do, he decided on something easy first.

(The plan is nothing special, just something Class C can easily do.) He monologued as he had a flashback of the past week.

|FLASHBACK|

Ryuuen and his 'gang' were found sitting in a kareoke room. Ryuuen drank from his glass of champagne as he looked at the three Class C students he chose for this mission.

"Easily, you just have to attack him with this." Ryuuen said as he played with the anti-sensei knife.

"That's it." The Class C students sighed in relief as they were given a mission that was not so difficult.

"Now, shoo." They immediately left.

|FLASHBACK END|

(Aside from that, I had Ibuki to find some sort of gas that can make someone pass out. I couldn't care less where she got it from, but the important thing is that she got it.) He then looked at the teacher's table which was set up.

(The last part of the plan is there.)

They had planted a gas bomb with the gas in the drawer of the teacher's table. Knowing Nagisa, he usually uses a pen from them so Ryuuen was sure that he would open the drawer.

(The moment he opens the drawer, the bomb would go off and release the gas that would make him pass out.) He finished his monologue with a smirk as he waited.

Nagisa and Karma arrived at the doors, just as the bell rung.

"I'll go in first." Nagisa said and Karma just shrugged, not exactly caring.