Chapter 6

Today, Chabashira approached Nagisa in the faculty room.

"Nagisa-kun, do you have a moment?"

The bluenette looked up from the mock tests of Class C that he was recording in a separate temporary class record.

"What do you need, Chabashira-san?"

"I'll be having history next period, and I will also hold a mock test. I want you to be there. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll just finish this up quickly."

"Okay."

Nagisa then recorded the mock test scores 2× faster than before and he was done in no time.

(It would've been nice if I can move at Mach 20 speed like Koro-sensei.)

"Nagisa, you coming?" He snapped out of his thoughts when Chabashira called him from the door. He quickly stood up and followed her out of the faculty.

Meanwhile in Class D, Sudou just entered the room half-way through math class.

As expected, the teacher was a lenient as ever and didn't bother to reprimand the boy and carried on with class.

Ayanokouji's phone vibrated to see a text in their group chat. Looks like they'll be having lunch in the dining hall and it's been decided already.

Ike and Yamauchi were chatting quite loudly. Some tea was spilled and Ayanokouji just so happened to hear some.

(Hirata and Karuizawa are dating? I'm not surprised at all. But isn't it a bit too early for relationships like that?) He thought. He then shrugged.

----

The next period, Chabashira had Japanese History with Class D. She entered the classroom, unfazed of the class' not-so-great behavior.

"Quiet down, everyone. This lesson will be more serious." The class then went quiet as Chabashira-sensei continued.

"What does that suppose to mean, Sae-chan-sensei?"

Nagisa, who heard the pet name from outside the classroom, snorted a bit as he held some of the test papers.

"Today, we'll be having a test since it's the end of the month. Nagisa-kun, please come in." Nagisa entered with a pile of papers in his hands and he placed them on the tables at the front.

"Get one and pass." He said with a smile.

"What? I didn't listen! This is so unfair!" A student complained as more students complained about the sudden test.

Chabashira was about to say something when Nagisa cut her off, unknowingly.

"Don't be like that. It won't be on your report cards and it's just reference for the future. There's really no risk so it's completely safe. Of course, cheating is not allowed, class. And if you analyze the questions carefully, you might just be able to answer them." The class was quiet after that, feeling hope and determination fill them up.

Ayanokouji blinked. No doubt, Nagisa is pretty good at motivating people, even if it's not the same way Hirata does it.

(It won't be reflected on our report cards? That's a weird way of wording it.)

"Nagisa-sensei is right. You may now begin."

Ayanokouji flipped his paper and scanned its contents. There were around 4 questions from the 5 main subjects, a total of 20 questions all in all.

It was fairly easy for him, being who he is, but he wouldn't say the same for others.

Chabashira and Nagisa were also keeping an eye out for them, making sure no one would cheat.