Mable

-Recap-

Welcome to the party M̷͇̭̞̜̙̖̣͈̪͛ ̴̧̠̗̳̫̹̝̲͓͗̈́͒̈́́ͅA̷̢͛̎͊͐͌ ̷̠̬̙̪̪͚̤̤̀͗̚͠ ̶̼̗̪̞̆B̴̤̭̲͈̞̤̤̜̋͂̐̈́̀͜ ̷͍͈͓̥̣̍̔͗̀̇̂̊͐͂͝L̵̨̛̜̖͇͙͙͍͊̇̇̄̽̉̕ ̸̢̛̤̗̲̮͙̬̈́͗̓̊Ê̶̹̲̬ "

(Mable's Pov)

Im finishing the journey through the long-ass tunnel, I finally saw the light at the end! "Finally," I said letting out a sigh of relief. I start running towards the exit...But I halt as soon as I realize there are voices on the other side, I try to listen in on them to figure out who and what the voices were. I continue walking towards the end... as soon as I make it past the end and into the light I freeze as I realize my mistake. I slowly turn and hear an unmistakable voice... the voice of my twin brother saying.

Welcome to the party M̷͇̭̞̜̙̖̣͈̪͛ ̴̧̠̗̳̫̹̝̲͓͗̈́͒̈́́ͅA̷̢͛̎͊͐͌ ̷̠̬̙̪̪͚̤̤̀͗̚͠ ̶̼̗̪̞̆B̴̤̭̲͈̞̤̤̜̋͂̐̈́̀͜ ̷͍͈͓̥̣̍̔͗̀̇̂̊͐͂͝L̵̨̛̜̖͇͙͙͍͊̇̇̄̽̉̕ ̸̢̛̤̗̲̮͙̬̈́͗̓̊Ê̶̹̲̬ 

I scream and try to run back into the tunnel only to realize there was no tunnel. it was just a wall.

I start freaking out and get mad.  By the time I make it to where I wanted to be I was infuriated... Practically filled with rage.

I was running towards Bill. I took my heal off and ran at him full force heal in hand, ready to attack. Until I realized my mistake.

Dipper is here... and he cares an awful lot about this dream demon. I stop running and look at dipper. 

Everything I have done to him comes to mind. Then all the good times we had come to mind and I start to cry... I look at the heal in my hand and I smile to myself knowing what I must do. I turn back to Dipper heal raised high above my head and whispered softly...

" Im sorry Bro Bro" 

(Sorry for not posting in a while, I honestly didn't know what to write, I hope you enjoy)