Mable....NO!

-Recap-

" Im sorry Bro Bro"

(Dippers POV)

I saw her raise the heel over her head and I heard her whisper " Im sorry Bro Bro"  

And then in an instant, she swung the heel down and into her neck....killing herself instantly.

"MABLE NO!" I mockingly cry out, I wiped a fake tear.

Everyone starts to laugh out at my little show, ofc I feel a little guilt because I mean she was my 'TwIn' for most of my life but man it was all gone when the flashbacks of her being a huge butch to me came back and i joined everyone else in laughing.

-Flashback to like 45 minutes to an hour ago-

Stan grew very quiet for a good 10-15 minutes and after a while his head shot up and told everyone to shut up. As everyone quieted down you could hear the silent footsteps of what we could tell was...Ford. the second he stepped out he paused and stared directly passed everyone and into Stan's eyes as if he was searching for an explanation. Then in a split second he had one of his improved gun inventions out and was sprinting towards not me, not the demons, not...Bill, but towards Stan.  And yes a while back we did give Stan some handy powers, I mean it wasn't much but it was enough to protect himself, so when he saw the threat he grinned menacingly and shot his hand up (in a kind of yota use the force kind of way if you can imagine that) and Ford was lifted in the air and was thrown backwards. We decided to let Stan do what he wanted to him and even gave Stan his own dungeon and torturing equipment.

-Time Skip a few years-

Its Been a few years now and I have unlocked all of my demon powers and abilities, Bill is an awesome father figure and we are closer than ever now, Stan still has Ford locked up but is doing good, and..

the world is under My control now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End Of Book 1

(I might do a second book..maybe.. But anyways thank you so much for reading and as always I hope you enjoyed. If you have any suggestions for book 2 feel free to leave them in the comments and while your at it I have a My Hero Academia AU book that is definitely worth looking at if you want!)