The Lab

-Recap-

God, what a way to spend a Birthday huh...

(Dippers Pov)

After that conversation with Bill, Ford had finally come into the light with a trey of his 'Equipment' for when he experiments on me and me alone, I would know because I  used to watch him experiment on the forest animals... until he banned me from his lab for being a 'Monster' or a 'Demon' among others.

"Your ready Mason~"

After he said that I felt chills... The chills I got when Master talked to me when we were alone or when I was being a Bad Boy . I Finally noticed a couple new items on the trey and they made my eyes go wide... There are a box of XL condoms... A bag of 'toys'... and a syringe with a bottle of pill's.

He's going to rape me... isnt he..?

(Fords Pov)-Eww

I looked at Mason all tied up and I felt my pants grow tight just at the sight of him and the thought of ramming into him relentlessly. I mean because obviously, he is not a mOnsTeR or a DemOn I mean maybe because his DNA sample came back inconclusive for the Demon. I walk up to him in full-on lust. I saw the fear in his eyes and it turned me on majorly.

I knew he was talking with Bill because I got Stan to spill by relentlessly beating him until he told me but whatever. I put up the Unicorn Hair around the lab so Bill couldn't get in. After I checked that everything was in place.

Then started my work... Be ready Mason~

-Time Skip to after THAT-

(Dippers Pov)

In hurt...

It hurt really bad and I could do nothing to stop it.

He just ripped my and his clothing off and went for it roughly

I know I can't walk and I knew Bill was mad I could sense that Bill was almost at his breaking point. I also felt something in me snap... I could feel I was mad but this was different.

I felt powerful And it felt good...

'Bill what is this feeling...'- I asked him

'Well Pinetree I was going to tell you tonight but I guess I should just tell you to now...You Mason are my Son, The one I have been looking for, for years. And this feeling its your power...'

'I-Im your son...'

'Are you upset about it...?'

'NO no im really happy. But um could you get me outta here im almost sure Ford took the barrier down'

'Ya ya sorry'

Wow who would have thought me.. Bills son...

.

.

.

.

Best and worst Birthday ever.

Bills Pov)

After I told Pinetree he was my son I was honestly. And don't tell anyone else this... But I was really scared about he would react because it's not every day you tell a close friend he is your son. SO when I found him Tied up/ Strapped to a metal Board thing Naked and crying I was worried and scared about what happened to him because he had new cuts and bruises.

When I asked if he was okay after I untied him He wobbled his way over to me and said

"I'm so glad YOU are my dad. I love you, Bill!"

I teared up and hugged him

'Don't worry Sapling I won't let anything bad happen to you again... I promise'

"I trust you, Bill.." He said right before he fell asleep for what I guessed was exhaustion.

Ok let's get you, home kid.

-Time Skip-

(DIppers Pov)

I woke up really warm and I immediately knew I wasn't at the Shack so I sat up in a panic before I realized where I was.

Wait why and I in Bills Castle?

Then the memories from yesterday came back to me...

.

.

I was raped yesterday...

.

.

.

And Im Bills long lost son...?

.

.

WAIT IM BILLS LONG LOST SON?!?!?

.

.

Me not realizing I screamed that out loud, Bill came running into my room in a state of worry and panic.

'WHAT HAPPENED?! Why are you screaming??'

I awkwardly laughed

"Haha its nothing Bill just remembered everything from yesterday"

He laughed

"Omg Alcor you scared the shit outta me'

"Alcor...? Is that my name?"

'Oh yeah, that's the name your mom liked the most... Mason Alcor Cipher. It suits you!'

"Oh wow Thanks, Dad!"

When I said dad he no joke lit up, He was smiling and was bright yellow.

Such a Goof. I couldn't help but smile at him