Dis Bish

-Recap-

I won't give up on you Kid. Not now. Not ever.

(Mables Pov)

I honestly feel really bad... for what we did to Dipper for so many years...

I didn't realize how much I needed my twin...My other half until now. I mean he should want to come back right, I understand that Bill took him away but If we were to go and save him from that Minipulitive Monster everything should go back to normal, the way it was before all this. Plus he owes me, I saved his life during Weiredmageton, I saved him and everyone else I should Love me and always want to be with me. He won't ever leave me because I'm his twin sister.

That's why I started those rumors about him so he wouldn't have anybody but me I even turned our parents against him. He should look up to me seeing as I am the best. Duh

Now I and the rest of the family are thinking of a way to save Dipper and get him back to us.

"I can take us to where Bill lives but only 5 of us can enter or the portal breaks"- Grunkle Ford explains to us

After talking and deciding who is gonna go we all head to bed because tomorrow is the day were saving him. 

I'm coming to save you Bro Bro. you can count on it.

(Fords Pov)

I didn't sleep last night all I could think about was how we were gonna get that Pine-Slut back. All because Mable misses him. Don't get me wrong he was a great maid and was tons of fun~ Oh just thinking about that night gets me excited! but now Is not the time for that. Right now I'm making weapons to use on Bill and hopefully kill him.

~Time Skip to when Ford started to fall asleep~

My eyes started to feel like lead as I was finishing the last weapon. But it's worth it... For Mable and my poor little Dippy~

(Bills Pov)

OKAY, that's it. I've had enough of Ford and his inappropriate thoughts towards MY SON who in their right mind things those things for their family members better yet a minor. Oh boy! Fordsy is falling asleep! I think imma pay him a little ViSeT.

(Fords Pov -again-)

I was sitting on the forest floor taking notes on a creature I stumbled across when the world started turning... Colorless? What is happening? Wait-

It's Greyscale...Bill!

'Ding Ding Ding. Good job Sixer' I heard someone say in a malicious tone. I recognized the voice almost instantly. Fuck.

"What are you d-doing here Bill" I tried to say sternly. I knew It wasn't going to be long before he visited me because of what I did to Mason. And boy was I in for a treat. I'm just glad he cant kill me when he is in my mindscape.

I messed up big time.

(Bills Pov)

After I tormented and gave Ford nightmares. I left to tend to Alcor.

~Time Skip to when the Cipher Wheel was at the Fearamaid~

(Alcor's Pov)

I was ready for them to arrive. Dad told me they would be here.

As they walked in I was sitting on the floor right in the middle of the hall that's in front of the door. Ya know like one of those creepy kids in horror movies.

All the lights were off and when they stepped in the door slammed shut behind them. One single light shined on me and I started giggling like a lunatic.

They are Fucked....

(Sorry it's short, who are the 5 people Fords gonna bring along? Enjoy)