Rough Night

-Recap-

"I don't want anyone to hurt him until then. Got it." He said in a stern voice, Not going to lie I was kind of intimidated by him at this point. He then reached out a hand that then caught on blue fire and asked one simple question "Deal?" 

(Dippers Pov)

When Mable said that it really hurt. But then she just stopped, not for long but for a good 5-10 minutes. When she snapped back into reality she was smiling? No, she was smirking and wide while staring me down. Then she just walked off to a different part of the bus to make friends. I kinda just fell asleep because we had a long way to go until we made it to Gravity Falls.  When I opened my eyes what I saw shocked me. It was...

Bill? and an Infant

Now I was confused. The Infant was crying a lot and Bill looked panicked  while saying things like 'Its okay Pinetree' 'Don't worry Sapling Dada's here' Nothing seemed to be working until he looked like he remembered something,  he went over to the baby and started to sing 

(Play song now)

If I should stay, I would only be in your way

So I'll go, but I know
I'll think of you every step of the way

Bill was now looking at the baby with so much love

And I will always love you
I will always love you
You, my darling you, hm

Bittersweet memories
That is all I'm taking with me
So, goodbye

Please, don't cry 

We both know I'm not what you, you need

And I will always love you 

I will always love you, you

Bill sang like he knew something bad was gonna happen

I hope life treats you kind

And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish to you joy and happiness
But above all this, I wish you love

And I will always love you

Just then there was a loud bang on what seemed to be the front door... Then the sound of the front door breaking 

I will always love you
I, I will always love you
You, darling, I love you
Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you

Then nothing. everything faded to white... I woke up

I woke up sweating like a lot and also crying? Why was I crying? I think back to the dream I just had and I couldn't help but wonder what happened to Bill's kid and why did I feel like I knew that place from somewhere. I looked back at the clock and it read 4:58 am, HOLY SHI--- ehem I mean wow its early... Yeahhhhhhh I'm gonna go back to bed, I soon just let sleep overtake me in darkness.

(Bills Pov)

Okay, 1st one has been sent! Now for the 2nd. If you're wondering what I'm talking about then I just happen to be talking about me sending a kind of like flashback-y-ish thing to my son, But I'm not too sure it worked seeing as I'm not getting any leads on his location Wait... If I'm not getting any leads from somewhere else then that might mean that...

My son is in Gravity Falls.

Mabey I'm not completely sure but it's a high chance. Hmm, you know what I can do! I the all-powerful demon of the mind can just look through all the Gravity Falls resident's dreams to see if the flashback appeared in one of them... Is that creepy? should I just wait? uhhhh Nahhhh I am WAY too impatient for that. Ok, this is gonna be a long night, Alright hmm let us start with all the children under 18 (because I know that he is still under 18) and all of the males (because of reasons-and I would know if my son wanted to start identifying as a female-) Anyways yeah there are not that many which is good for me at least. Ok, the list is No 1. Gideon Gleeful -ugh I hate this kid- No 2. Mason 'Dipper' Pines- hmm Pinetree as a candidate? I have always wondered why everyone calls him dipper? I always reminded me of my son's birthmar- Nope I'm getting too off-topic- No 3. is the only other person it could be which is... Robbie? Wait a minute I thought he was like 19 now. He is? then why is he on the list? oh well, that narrows it down to only 2 people it could be, Gleeful or Pinetree. plus if its Pinetree then this Is a whole lot easier considering the summer we spent bonding and gaining each other's trust plus the deal me and his "Awesome and amazing and beautiful, and incredible-(I'm done)" twin sister.

Time to snoop on their dreams...Good Bye privacy