Relationship With: Members

"Who are we to you? But this is not about that

"Who are we to you? But this is not about that. But who they are to me, and in my life, they brought the hope I lost to the mindset that it is all a fairytale. I could not reach this far with no coins in my pocket, but I am able to stand here because they risked as much to make me afford this dream."

RM

RM

"He shares the crown with us but hyung tries to take much of the weight

"He shares the crown with us but hyung tries to take much of the weight. I think that's why he's the best leader for BTS and why he is. I don't fully comprehend what he goes through but I hope that people understand the reasons he has to do what he has to do. Despite all this, we know that he loves us, and we love him. I'm trying to gain more confidence in speaking so that I could help him more."

"I had great respect for the younger boy when I first met him. PDnim had briefed me, and to hear those things I did expect someone as strong as he was. Yet I didn't wish him to be that young? And maybe that's why despite his sharp tongue at first, I never took it fully against him. You'll see it in his eyes that his bluntness never was for bad intentions, and maybe his apology feels awkward but it's sincere. Nowadays, he's adjusted as best as he can for us but we don't want to push him too far that he doesn't turn out himself."

Namjoon was the first to know the boy's situation from his briefing, and Dae knew this. Maybe this was the reason he was so hesitant around the leader at first. He was snappy, maybe a bit standoffish, and a snob. He pushed the boy further and further as much as he could. But what he did not realize is the older boy would push back, and not give up on getting close to him. At one moment that Dae was trying to push him away, Namjoon had enough and set it straight with the boy. Just like how he was, straightforward and blunt.