The Internet Never Forgets (Trending Iconic Moments)

Forced to Go to the Gym

방탄소년단 @BTS_twt

The maknae got his way.

Dae's coming with us to the gym.

Have you ever woken up, checked social media, and been surprised at what is trending this early in the morning? There are many things that could be the reason for people to be circulating in any social media, specifically Twitter

Have you ever woken up, checked social media, and been surprised at what is trending this early in the morning? There are many things that could be the reason for people to be circulating in any social media, specifically Twitter. But on a miraculous day, a once in a blue moon situation, a tweet posted had ARMY in surprise mode before proceeding to join the discussion.

At 9 am KST, RM proceeded to post that one of their members, who was known for his despise in using the gym or exercising in general, was going to the gym with them. But more like forced, and that was confirmed in everyone's minds once the picture was loaded from the internet jam. Why? Because Jungkook, the group's maknae, forced his hyung by carrying him from his bed and to the gym.

Were there any after photos? Was this finally the day that ARMY got to see Dae's physique? After all, the boy always asked his stylist to tuck in his shirts and to wear looser clothes. But maybe it's for ARMY's protection, yet as the quote goes, be careful about what you wish for, and as you scroll through this article you'll soon find out why.

Dae, knowing that RM's tweet has trended, wanted to answer the fan's curiosities in the after-event. Did Dae escape? Did he work out with Jungkook, and have an after gym photo? The answer to the first question is a no. The second answer is broader because he did a workout with Jungkook...so willingly. And there is an after gym photo that he did post, just not what ARMY expected, not even his members expected him to do so.

방탄소년단 @BTS_twt

I went to the gym but this was the after effect.

I got hungry.

I Can't Sing His Part

On April 8, 2021, on the birthday of a star, Dae released a song. Initially, the fans of the star in the sky had lashed out their anger at the artist but that was soothed in a matter of minutes. What was even more touching was the apology and thank you the same fans issued after hearing the song completely.