Salvacion Residence

Salvacion Residence is the main central dimension wherein the author's characters are found. If one were to phrase it, it is the author's mainland of imagination. It is divided by Earth dimensions, all of which are reflections of reality written to fiction. Currently, as of May 19, 2021, there are three dimensions in existence to Salvacion Residence. In these three dimensions, the timelines are happening at the same time. Dimension One is where Labyrinth Hub Enterprises exists. The two current Salvacion family members that live in this dimension are Leon and Ash. Dimension Two is where the mirror of today is so stark in the description but the author takes away a few filters and adds some of their own. In this dimension Adonis, and Dae of the Salvacion family live. Meanwhile, Dimension Three is the world wherein they are not the performers they are in this world's reality. They live in an alternate dimension that appears more fantasy but if you look deeper, you'll realize it also reflects back the life and environment readers are living in. This is where the Youth series transpires.

Even if they live in different dimensions, they can meet one another at some point. This is when they are in Salvacion Residence. They are all part of the Salvacion family, and even those who choose to venture upon their stories could be part of this world. This means you, readers, are part of this central dimension, as much as the writer is invested. The Salvacion family stands with four boys and will continue to flourish with more individuals created in fictional reflections.

Dimension One

Leon

Birth Name: Leon Ahn

Korean Name: Ahn Hyun-ki

Birthdate: August 9, 1999

Group: Stray Kids

MBTI: ENTP

Background: Leon is the ideal older brother figure. Born in New Jersey of the United States, he was raised by an adoptive family that gave him a home, loving parents, and two younger siblings. In a world with many children left to fend for themselves, he considers himself very lucky to have a place in the Ahn family. This knowledge greatly shaped his outlook on life. He was raised to be very loving, very generous, and very self-aware.

His privilege was a tricky thing to his identity. The reason is he considers himself blessed to end up in a fortunate adoptive family. But on the other side of the coin, he asks why he was not worthy to be kept by his biological mother, and father. He often asks in the eluded reflection, did he even deserve the family he has right now. But instead of acting out on it, he strived to be the best of himself, merit. But some demerits to this are his fear of being considered a failure, and being seen as selfish. Both demerits brought him into situations where his life was on the line. All the causes were ultimately habits of self-destruction. Yet as he is opening up, whether by choice or by chance of life, he is learning how to heal.