To Meet You...Then Lose You Here Hyung

TW: This chapter correlates with a person who Dae idolizes, and sincerely loved in the AU world. Many know him as Jonghyun of SHINEE, and in the first chapters, it was referenced that Dae's idol throughout time is Jonghyun. This might upset some as even if there are happy moments, this itself might trigger people. Please, if you are not ready mentally to read this chapter, I highly recommend skipping it first. Thank you.

How many times in the industry could you suppose that idols were in the same venue yet had not spoken? Even if their flames lingered close, and attracted each other to be brighter, backstage isn't all ideal to meet at. With so many things happening at these said events, such as hosting, performing, maintaining poise because of cameras, it happens less than liked. And it was just a passing brief moment when Jonghyun saw the boy. Who knew that in the time given to them by fate, even if it was a few minutes encounter, he would remember each sighting. Each sighting that contributed to the tie each held to the other, worth more even after parting.

In 2015 when BTS was luckily chosen to perform Perfect Man, many had caught the reaction of the group Shinee whose success preceded them greatly. They were genuine people who loved performing and didn't have greed in their hearts, to stop others from taking their own stage and having their own time. BTS as a group not well established yet still delivered a great performance. And the famous boy group had no fear in showing their enjoyment of this.

Most members shined. With the dance, the rap, and the vocals? Even if they had a fandom of only a few in number, the talent they had even if tried to be put down, was phenomenal and meant for the stage. And Jonghyun took notice of a boy who looked so familiar, and he swore that he had seen before this stage. But now, instead of just accepting the passing, he sought for the boy after hearing him. Undoubtedly he heard so many majestic voices in the industry. His own company valued vocal powerhouses, and this boy was someone who deserved that title soon. Maybe not now, but with all he gave with no strain in showing off humbly, he needed to know this boy. Someone who intrigued him after finding out that in the fandom, he was nicknamed, the Ice Prince.

"Hyung? You paused for a second there in their performance

"Hyung? You paused for a second there in their performance." Another member who was amazed and filled to the brim with happiness that resided in music was their maknae Taemin. The boy himself was so focused on their moves but the sudden stop to the obvious dance thrill from his hyung had him look to Jonghyun. Who was also tranced, and made him wonder, to who specifically?

"I just...want to know them. Make more friends in the industry. Most especially those who people are underestimating but are artists."

-----

If time were to be followed, with no interference for their connection specifically, then they would've met in late 2016. This was for the preparation of Taemin and Jimin's stage collaboration. If it were followed through. But maybe Jonghyun's wonder, and Dae's hope to meet his number one inspiration, called for coincidences that allowed them to finally meet. Meet much earlier but in the same year of their supposed fate in dimension one.