Darling {Multiship}

draft

   Travlyn
Katelyn's POV
I felt Travis' warm breath on my shoulder while I could assume he was sleeping. His arms tightly wrapped around me, my back pressed against his chest.
"Hey, Babe?" I heard whispered behind me.
"Yeah?" I replied, holding his hand.
He kissed my shoulder, "do you think I could pull off 'Darling'?"
"For you?" I joked, "no, I think you should stick with Travis."
He laughed, "no, I mean do you think I could pull off calling you that?"
I turned over to be facing him, "maybe, try."
He kissed me, "I love you, Darling."
I cringed, "no, don't call me that."
He kissed me again, "don't worry I won't."
I rolled back away from him. His arms wrapped around me again.
"Now let me sleep," I spoke, snuggling closer to him.
"Of course, a Queen needs her beauty rest."
"Especially after being woken up by a dork."
He kissed my neck, "Darling, that Dork was trying to show you how much he loves you."
"Fine," I sighed, "the Dork is forgiven."

Zane~Chan/Zana
Kawaii~Chan's POV
"Zane, can you grab me the sugar?" I asked. As I was just beginning to make cookies.
He handed me a bag, "is this it, Darling?"
I grabbed the bag before I could comprehend what he had said. I slowly looked up, raising my eyebrow, "what?"
He turned around, "what?"
I smiled, "you just called me Darling."
He shrugged, "oh, I guess I did."
"I have just never been called an endearing pet name," I blushed, "only things like babe or something."
He leaned on the counter, "sorry."
I put my hand on his cheek, "don't apologize. That name is actually adorable, 'Darling.'"
"I should call you that more often, Darling."
I softly kissed him, "I should call you that too while we're at it, Darling."
He began helping me make the cookies.
"Can you get the eggs, Darling?" I spoke.
"Not a problem, Darling," he responded.
The rest of the day turned into us having a competition on who could say Darling more.

Laurcinda
Lucinda's POV
I unlocked the front door and walked inside. Unexpectedly, I was greeted with, "hi, Darling."
I slowly took off my coat, suspiciously looking at my boyfriend, "sorry, I didn't realize I had stepped into the 1920's," I joked.
He laughed, walking over to kiss me. I smiled into the kiss, not wanting to part.
When we separated, I decided to ask, "so what is with the Darling thing?"
"I thought I'd try something different, after all it is our three year anniversary."
I leaned up and kissed him again, "of course."
We walked into the living room, then sat on the couch, "I planned something special for tonight."
I wrapped my arms around his neck, "which is?"
"A surprise, Darling," he told.
I huffed, "that Darling thing makes me feel like I'm dating Laurence Olivier instead of Zvahl."
He laughed, "fine, I'll stop, babe."
"Thank Irene."

Note: Laurence Olivier is an actor for the 1930s/40s.