Forever. {Travlyn}

After a day at the park, Travis and Katelyn got back to their beach house. They went to their room and laid on their bed. Travis wrapped his arms around Katelyn's waist and rested his head on her chest.
"You're cute" Katelyn said softly.
"So are you" Travis chuckled in return. Katelyn began twisting Travis' hair. 'How am I in love with this dork?' Katelyn thought.
"So what do you want to do tomorrow?" She asked him, still twisting Travis' hair.
"You." Travis joked. She smacked his arm because of his remark. Travis laughed and pretended to be in pain.
"Hey Katelyn, there was something I wanted to give you" Travis stood up and walked over to his dresser.
"What is it?" Katelyn asked sitting up. Travis walked back over holding a necklace with a charm in the shape of a 'T'.
"What's this?" She wondered, kneeling on the mattress.
"A necklace. Well, to be exact a necklace with the letter T, it stands for Travis. You don't have to wear it you don't want it I can bring it back to the shop-" Katelyn interrupted Travis with a kiss.
"Travis, I love it. You know what else I love? You." Katelyn couldn't believe she was being this cheesy. She walked over to their mirror and lifted up her hair. Travis placed the necklace on his girlfriend.
"It looks beautiful, well nothing could be as beautiful you." Travis muttered. Katelyn giggled.
"I'm in love with you." Katelyn said under her breath. Travis stood still in shock.
"What did you say?" He questioned. Katelyn was flustered.
"I said, you're beautiful... too?" Katelyn lied.
"You- You said you're in love with me..."
"S-So what if I did?" Katelyn turned around to look at her boyfriend. She laid back down on their bed. Travis laid next to her, she got up and laid on top of him. Travis played with his girlfriend's hair, slowly.
"How long have you been in love with me?" He asked.
"How long have we been dating?"
"Since then?"
"Yeah..." There was a silence for a moment.
"Travis, do you love me?"
"Yes."
"Are you in love with me?"
"I always have been"
"How long do you want to be together?"
"Forever."
"That's a long time," she laughed.
"I know," he replied.
Silence once again.
"I love you, Travis," Katelyn commented, "forever."