Seven Minutes in Heaven {Travlyn}

{Based during Phoenix Drop High!}

"Alright, who's gonna go next?" Aphmau commented, before spinning the bottle in the middle of the group.
"Travis! Okay, go to the closet and take the blindfold." Aphmau said and handed Travis the blindfold, as he shyly accepted.
He walked into the dark closet and sat down, leaning against the wooden wall.
Meanwhile outside of the closet, "who's going in?"
All eyes went straight to Katelyn.
"Me? Why?" Katelyn questioned, uncomfortably.
"He has a huge crush on you. Everyone knows that, too." Lucinda responded, as everybody nodded in agreement.
"Fine..." Katelyn hesitated, but got up and walked into the closet.
"Hi, Trav," she muttered.
"Hey..." he replied, quietly.
She sat down in front of him and brushed her hand gently upon his arm, "so what? Are we supposed to make-out or something?" She laughed.
"Heh, or we could just talk?" He suggested.
"We don't have to," she replied, she placed her hands onto both of his cheeks and looked at him.
He pulled her towards him and their lips connected. He ran his fingers through her long, blue hair.
He kissed down to her jawline and then to her neck.
He began sucking in it to leave a hickey. Katelyn moved away his head from her neck and went to his lips.
"Trav-" Katelyn was interrupted by the door opening and the light shining in.
"Okay, Lovebirds, get out of there." Aphmau announced.
Blushing, they both walked out of the closet. Katelyn sat down, but Travis continued to stand and take off his blindfold.
"Alright, Travis, who do you think it was?" Aphmau asked.
Travis looked right at Katelyn, who had smudged lipgloss all over her face, a mess of hair, and was covering her neck with her hand.
"I'm pretty sure I know exactly who it was." He smirked.
"Who?"
"Katelyn."