Cologne {Travlyn}

(I'd like to think that this was the reason Travis wasn't in 'Her Wish'
Katelyn's Point of View:
During a fight in Starlight, Travis was injured and fell into a coma. Since then he's been in the hospital; I try to visit him frequently, but whenever I see his unconscious body lying there, I can't help but break down crying. I remember laughing with him, talking with him, arguing with him. Almost everyday, I wear his hoodie and his cologne. It's funny how I never thought that I could've fell in love with him. I just want him to be here with me. I just want to talk to him, to hug him, to kiss him, to love him. I just wanted to look into his beautiful eyes again, no matter what color they were. I got into my car and began driving to the hospital. When I got there I sat in the parking lot, just thinking about him. I remembered the last time I kissed him. It was short and sweet, I wished that it had been longer, I wished that it was still going on. I opened my car door and walked to the building, it was big and white. I walked in and the receptionist greeted me.
"Excuse me, miss, might I ask who you are here to see?"
"Oh, I'm here to see my boyfriend, Travis Valkrum."
"Okay, his room was moved to 216, on the second floor."
"What, why?"
"Because, he has been here longer than anticipated. We had to move him to another room."
I was annoyed, but I didn't care as long as I got to see him. I got into the elevator. Luckily, nobody was in there except for me, though I could tell someone had been in here just a second before by the overwhelming smell of perfume. The elevator stopped and I got out. I looked at the number on each door, 212, 214, 216! I walked in and saw Travis lying on the bed. His hair was a mess. I sat in a chair next to the bed. I moved the hair out of his face. I looked at him. He may have been unconscious, but it was still my dork. I grabbed his hand and held it to my face.
"Trav, I hope you know that I love you. You are my everything, and if you can hear me, wake up. I miss you, I just want to kiss you again. I want to look into your eyes. I want to hear your adorable laughter again. And when you wake up, I want the first thing for you to do is kiss me." I watched my own tear fall onto his arm.
"Everybody has been trying to cheer me up, the amount of times that I've had to go on shopping sprees with Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan." I let out a small laugh.
"Well, Trav, I should probably go now. Just one more thing, no matter what happens to you, you will always be the love of my life, my soulmate, mine. I love you." I kissed his palm and got up. I was turning the doorknob to leave.
"... Blueberry?" I heard Travis' voice weak behind me.
"Travis?!" I ran over and hugged him.
"I love you, I love you, I love you."
"I love you too, Blueberry, but, what about that kiss?"
I laughed and kissed him. It was longer than the last time, but shorter than my favorite time.
"I'm gonna go get a nurse, okay?" I kissed his forehead and left the room, I walked over to a doctor.
"Pardon me, but, the patient Travis Valkrum was in a coma, and just woke up."
"Really? I was beginning to think that he would never wake up. Well, we just need to disconnect the wires attached to him. Do you work here?"
"No, no, I was just visiting"
"Alright, so unless you're related or married, you have to sit in the waiting room for now."
I put my hands behind my back and put the promise ring Travis gave me on my left hand, trying to make it seem as if it were a wedding ring.
"Okay, well, he's my hu-husband..." The words felt strange as they came out of my mouth.
"You can stay in the room then, how long have you two been married?"
"We got m-married right before his coma. So, we've been ma-married for five months..." I wouldn't even believe me.
"Eh, congratulations. Come on into the room." I followed the doctor to Travis' room. Now, I had to sit in a chair that was in the corner. I watched them take the wires from Travis' face, arms, legs. He looked as if it hurt him, but he didn't say anything. About forty minutes later Travis was ready to come home. We started walking out to my car.
"Katelyn, I thought they only let family stay in the hospital rooms while stuff is happening or something?" Travis commented.
"Heh, well, I kinda lied and said that you were my husband..."
"Seriously? Didn't they see that you weren't wearing a ring."
I held up my left hand.
"It's the promise ring you gave me. I put it on my left hand and said that it was a wedding ring." We both laughed, then I kissed him on the cheek. Well, tried to. But, he was going to kiss me on the cheek too, so then we kissed on the lips.
"Trav?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you" Our fingers intertwined, then he looked me in the eyes.
"Blueberry, you don't know how badly I've always wanted to hear that."

To be continued...