You Warm My Heart {Zane~Chan}

Nana woke up and looked up at her boyfriend. She snuggled closer to him and shivered.
It was the middle of December, and positively freezing. (update: February 2020, I've been putting off writing this for so long omg)
Nana poked Zane's side until he woke up, "Nana? What is it?" Zane asked, looking down at his girlfriend.
"Can you get up to turn up the heat? It's freezing!" Nana replied.
He sighed, "you had to wake me up for that? Why couldn't you have?"
She traced circles along his chest with her finger, "because I'm cold, Zane. Please?"
"Fine, but only because I love you." Zane huffed.
He got up and walked over to the radiator. He turned up the knob almost all the way, "it should get nice and warm in a few minutes."
"Cuddle me until then?" Nana asked, with her arms out.
Zane got back under the covers and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend.
"You know what would be really nice?"
"Hm?"
"If we just stayed in bed all day and just cuddled?" Nana suggested.
"That's sounds great," Zane replied, "you know what? I'm going to go make some coffee. You want any? Tea? Some cocoa?"
"Hot cocoa would be amazing! Could you make some?"
"Of course."
He gently kissed her hand and walked out of the room.
After the door had closed, Nana squealed as loud as she could.
"I love him! Oh my Irene! I love him!" She muttered to herself, with a wide smile on her face.
A few minutes later, Zane came back in with two cups, one of hot coffee, and the other of hot cocoa.
He got back under the covers and gave the cup of hot cocoa to Nana.
"Thank you," she smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
She stared down at her cup and smiled, "Zane, I love you, so much."
Zane smiled as looked over at her, "I love you, more than I can even explain, Nana."
They stayed silent for awhile, Zane wrapped his arm, that wasn't holding his coffee, around Nana, pulling her closer to him, "I love you, Nana," he muttered by her ear.
"You already said that," she giggled.
He sighed, although with a smile on his face, "I just wanted to make sure you knew."
Despite his cold exterior, his heart was warm. And despite the icy blue of his eyes, they were sweet, and of course, lovingly warm.