Description {Zane~Chan}

This one shot was inspired by IShipForALiving 's fanfic, 'Zane~Chan / Zana | Back Home' The second of her Zane~Chan/Zana series

Kawaii~Chan's Point of View:
Everyone was continuously asking Zane to come up with descriptions for random things like the sunset, or something as simple as a bookshelf. And honestly... it was starting to annoy me.
I grabbed his hand and leaned my head onto his shoulder. I saw Aphmau note how I did this and interrupted everybody else.
"Zane, describe... Kawaii~Chan." She exclaimed, excitedly.
My face flushed as I looked up at Zane. He nervously looked at me. After a minute, he looked back at everyone.
He began to open his mouth, but my hidden happiness faded away when he finished with, "I can't"
Everyone, and myself, fled with disappointment. I hid mine, though. It's probably just vain of me to be disappointed.
Zane looked over at me. He can always see right through my emotions, no matter how well I hid them.
He rubbed my hand as he said, "Na-Kawaii~Chan is indescribably perfect. With golden eyes, and a smile straight from Heaven. And delicate pink hair that flows beautifully so." He lifted his hand and caressed my cheek.
"And the most beautiful soul I have ever known."
I lowered his hand from my cheek and turned back to everyone else.
"So, anything else you want Zane to describe?" I bubbly asked, changing the subject.
Everyone shook their heads and left, if they didn't live here.
Zane and I walked up to his room and sat on his bed.
While he wasn't paying attention I leaned up and kissed him.
"I love you, Zane."
"I love you too, Nana."

Ahh!! This was so hard to write because I stink at describing things, so this was some practice at least! Thank you so, so much for reading!