Chp4

Authors note #4
What I've been doing is writing a new chapter after the previous chapter has 100 reads but as the book gets further I'll wait till like 300 reads and so on.

Aliyah's pov

Jessica Faye Martin
Age; 27
January 24 1988 - December 28 2015
Family- Only me her 14 year old daughter.
She became pregnant at age 13, sad story, I was an accident.

Death: Car crash at 1;15 pm on December 28 2015 on the way home from dropping me off.

I ran those facts over and over again in my head about my mom as I lay in the bed of my aunt and uncles guest room which would now be my room since they're my god parents, which also meant that were to take me in. It was now 2 in the morning and there wasn't a possible way that I would fall asleep.

I turned off the small side lamp next to the bed and forced my eyes shut. As soon as almost fell asleep I was interrupted by a small tapping noise.
I stood still trying not to move. I believe in monster still, its ridiculous I know. I ignored the tapping and tried to fall asleep again.

The tapping began again. I figured out that it was coming from the window.
I pulled off the hand made quilt that was covering me and made my way to the glass window. I jumped back startled to see someone standing on the other side of the window. I covered my mouth so I wouldn't scream and wake everyone up.

The boy outside started mouthing something.

"Open the window" is what he said as he lifted his arms up to help comprehend that he was saying 'open the window.'

As stupid as I am I opened the window and let him it. His long brown hair swept over his forehead.

"Who are you?" I whispered trying not to be loud.

"Can I ask the same question?" He said curiously.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What are you doing here and where's Matt? are you like his girl or something?" He questioned.

"Ewww no I'm his cousin" I answered in discuss getting a little louder.

"Oh this isn't Matts room is it" he looked dumbfounded.

"No it's not who are you" I asked him again.

"Oh I'm Taylor" I smiled cheesily.

"Aliyah" I said shaking his hand.

"Your really pretty Aliyah" he started to flirt. Blood rushed to my cheeks.

"Get out" I blushed pointing back at the window. I waited for him to climb out so I could shut it and lock it. When I walked back up to the window to shut it I spotted him waving from outside. I smiled sarcastically and slammed the window.

When I turned around Matt was in the doorway.

"Who was that?" he asked.

"Your stupid friend Taylor"

"Why did you kick him out" he asked running to the window seeing if Taylor was still in sight but he was long gone now.

Without saying anything Matt turned and trotted out of the room shutting the door on his way out. He was definitely the weirdest Espinosa out of all the siblings.

After Matt left I laid back down and checked if my phone was done charging. I turned it on and got 3 notifications.

1 voicemail
2 texts.

I opened the voicemail first.
From mom.
I hesitantly pressed play.

"Picking you up at five just to let you know if didn't hear me the first time. Love you so much Aliyah have fun see you later"
I felt my breathing get heavier and a cold salty tear run down the side of my face hitting the pillow under neath me.
I ended up crying myself to sleep listening to the voice mail over and over again until I was in deep sleep.