Chp12

Aliyah's POV

Uncle Mike and aunt Sarah dropped us off at the airport again. We met Cameron and Taylor. Taylor's throat was still healing but he wasn't sick anymore.

I couldn't help but stare at him. I had a small view of him for the edge of my eye. He was staring right back.

I can't wait for this tour. It was going to last for a month. We are touring to 5 different states. This was going to be exciting. Plus I'm 15 now so I blend in with everyone else, not that it mattered. It actually did I feel 10x cooler to be honest.

A hand grasped my shoulder. I turned behind me and saw Cameron.

"You scared me" I gasped, he didn't really scare me I was just kinda hoping it was Taylor or Hayes.

"The plane is boarding" he said carelessly itching his nose.

•skipping to when they get to the hotel•

I sprinted across the room and leaped into Mahogany's arms for a massive hug.

"I missed you so much" she squealed.
She set me down and straightened out her pink mini skirt.

"I don't understand girls, it's only been like a few months" Nash groaned.

"TAYLLORRRRR"

"CARTERRR"

Taylor and Carters chest collided.

"Broooooo it's been forever"

"Men" Mahogany whispered sarcastically under her breath. I laughed to myself.

"Okay everyone" Bart said gathering everyone together to announce roommates.

"We are going to be more organized this time with rooms" he announced.

"Jack and Jack"
"Mahogany and Aliyah"
"Nash and Hayes"
"Carter and Matt"
"Aaron and Taylor"
"Cameron you have a room to yourself"
"And Shawn and Jacob"

I see what he did there, brother with brother, guy with guy, girl with girl.

Later that night everyone decided to go swimming in the hotel pool. I grabbed my bathing suit and changed in the bathroom while Mahogany changed in Jacobs room.

I twisted my long hair into a sloppy bun while I got dressed into my swim suit. I tied on the top and put the bottoms on, a pink and blue bathing suit from Target.

I stared at myself in the mirror.
I turned to my side and sucked in my stomach until it blended in with my back. I wanted a skinnier body, I felt like it was unpleasing even though I was still skinny.

I threw on a giant t-shirt that I stole from Matt over my bathing suit until we got to the pool.

I felt awkward in a bikini around all these guys. I slowly took off the t-shirt trying not to be so insecure.

I took a deep breath and took it off revealing myself.

Taylor's POV

All jaws dropped once Aliyah's bikini body was uncovered.

"Damn" Cameron gasped under his breath. Matt pushed him into the water. Technology I was one of the only guys here that was that should date her, we're like almost the same age.

I pretended to play water volleyball with the guys as I actually watched Liyah dip her toe into the shallow end of the water then quickly take it out.

I noticed Hayes creep up behind her.

"Hayes!" I yelled.

To late he shoved her into the water.
I swam towards her. Red blood soaked around where she fell in. She fell into the 2 1/2 ft end of the pool.

"Hayes what the fuck did you do" Matthew screamed.

"I only pushed her" he said looking guilty and worried.

Cameron swam under the water bringing her back up.
She looked unconscious.

He rushed her out of the water and onto one of the plastic white lawn chairs.