Chp13

3rd person pov

A perfect crack split down the side of her forehead. Hayes eyes water feeling guilty and sorry.

"I didn't mean it" Hayes cried.

"It's fine dude, but you really screwed up" Carter said throwing his arm over Hayes shoulder.

"Liyah" Matt panicked trying to wake here up.

"Aliyah" he shouted shaking her.

"Bro don't shake her you're making more blood come out of her head" Taylor said dumbfounded.

"You're gonna shake all her blood out"
Hayes ranted.

"That's not even possible dip shit" Nash sassed shoving Hayes into the pull.

"Don't crack your head open" Cameron joked to Hayes. Matt shot him a dirty look.

A minute later Mahogany came back with Bart. He wrapped a towel around her head to absorb the gushing blood.
Matt picked her up bridal style and they all piled out of the hotel to a taxi.

The hotel lobby ladies jaw dropped.
She sat there behind her desk confused and shocked as a group on teenage guys carried out a young girl in a bikini with a towel cover her face out to a car.

"Sup" Aaron's raspy voice to the lobby manager.

Only four of them could fit in the taxi.
Together they agreed Bart, Matt, Cameron, and Taylor should go.

"To the nearest emergency room and step on it" Bart commanded to the driver. He slammed on the gas peddle and to the ER they went.