Chp8

Authors note;
I'm gonna start Qotd

Qotd; Karly or Aliyah?

Aotd; I don't know both of them resemble me in a way.

Aliyah's Pov

Right as I felt like vomiting everywhere the body guards told us it was time to go. We stood in the airport for at least an hour. I was getting hungry and impatient.

"Everyone needs to clear the area" The large body guard yelled pushing the girls away and us behind his flabby back. Since there wasn't a lot of room for us to walk we took a few steps at a time. I started counting the body guards back rolls to waste time.

When we got outside the hot heat hit my skin. Texas was nothing like the winter in Iowa. I took off my sweatshirt and stuffed it into my backpack. I felt the orange sun glare on my skin. Matt, Carter, and Mahogany each pulled out a pair of sun glasses.

Finally we made it to the Taxi. The 6 of us managed to pack into the small car.
Carter sat in the front while the rest of us sat on each other's sweaty laps.
I started generating a bunch of beverages that would be good right now; soda, ice tea, lemonade. My mouth was dry but I was still drooling for water.

The white Taxi pulled into the hotel drop off area where more fans were waiting only this time they were blocked out by red ropes. We easily walked inside without being ambushed, well everyone else not me because I'm just Matts cousin nothing more.

"Who is that?" "Why does she get in she's just a fan" "she's nothing more than me" Everyone started throwing around rude comments about me making me feeling worthless.

I felt I hand grab mine. I looked up and it's Taylor. I gave him a look before he started talking.

"Just go with it" he whispered between his braces. I looked at Matt but Matt was giving Taylor a dirty look.

"Oh that's Taylor's girl friend"
"Are you guys dating?"
"They're so cute"
"Awe she's pretty"
They all began so chant around which made me feel better.

As soon as we got into the hotel I ripped my hand away from Taylor.

"People are gonna start rumors!" I scolded.

"So what? Rumors come on go" he said so carefree.

Taylor's POV

Holding her hand just felt right. She's only a few months younger than me. I know because I stalked her Facebook.
In a month we will be the same age.
I don't care if rumors are started about us dating. Honestly I want those rumors to go around.

It's just something about her.
Her glowing green eyes, dark Carmel hair. She hates me but I think she's still a nice person. She's not to outgoing and she snowboards.

"Taylor" Matt called luring me over to him. Matt looked around before he started talking.

"Stay away from Aliyah dude, she's my cousin basically my sister now she's off limits" He explained, like this was gonna ever stop me.

"Back off" I said under my breath walking away from him and not looking back.