Chp7

Authors note;
I feel like this is boring, just keep reading. Also every chapter I think I'll post what her outfit looks like up there^^^^ so if you want to go back and see the old ones go ahead.

Aliyah's pov

Aunt Sarah had a talk with me. She said if I wanted to go on tour with Matt she would pay for a plane ticket for me.
I decided to go for Matt, he's been to all my snowboard compilations why shouldn't I go support him.

Carter wasn't lying. We ended up leaving the next day on such a short notice I had to throw random clothes and such into a suit case and call it good even though it wasn't. I grabbed my Dakine brand backpack and filled it with my head phones, Ipad, a book even though I never read, and some other stuff like a pack of gum and chargers.

Today I complemented myself by wearing the laziest outfit. What's more comfortable then black leggings and a mint green Hollister hoodie. I slipped on my BearPaw boots because Uggs are over priced even though I have one pair.

I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door. Uncle Mike was outside putting Matt's suit case in the trunk. He offered to put mine in so I let him. Matt and I hopped in the truck.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded my head with a grin I couldn't wipe off my face.
I buckled in my seat belt and we left for the air port. When we got there we met Taylor, Cameron, and Carter.

"I am pumped" Carter huffed jumping up and down with Cameron. Small groups of girls kept walking up asking for signatures and photos. I didn't think they were that famous or known.

"See you at the show" One girl snared at Taylor in a flirty tone waving her fingers saying 'bye'. Taylor gave her the classic
'You're a slut' look.

Our flight was announced over the speakers which meant it was time to go. I was a little nervous because I've only rode in a plane once with my mom when I was seven. We went out of state to visit my great-grandpa in Florida.

I had to sit by myself which made me mad.

"Can I sit by you?" I asked Matt.

"No go somewhere else" he responded hatefully.

"Matt please" I begged as the flight attendant called over the intercom for everyone to quickly sit down.

"Go away" He shouted in my face.
Bad vibes started appearing. I wanted to cry and hit him but I couldn't do either in front of strangers and Matt's petty friends.

I turned and threw myself into a seat in the far back where Matt wasn't close.
I let my forehead press against the window where nobody could see my eyes fill up with watery tears. My feeling easily get hurt even though I'm not that sensitive of a person.

The flight felt longer than it should have felt just because Matt killed my vibes. I ended up listening to Lana Del Rey and Drake the whole time, weird mix but i could care less.

When we finally landed Matt introduced me to a tall girl with puffy orange hair. Her name was Mahogany and she was part of the tour. I know he only introduced me so I would get off of his back. I don't know why he wanted me to come if he's gonna push me away the whole time. We've been best friends since I was born, he only a year older than me.

The air port was crowd, hot, had thick air, smelled like sweat, and was loud.
Everything that makes you feel sick in one small area. I was light headed and I want to sit down which isn't a choice in a crowed area like so.

The worst part was the girl, more specifically the scream fan girls. They filled in every corner. Screaming and crying, pushing, and shoving. How does Matt tolerate this.

I wanted out of here and to the taxi that I was told was taking us to our hotel.
Instead they all wanted to stop and take pictures with fans and sign autographs. I wasn't going to throw a fit but I wanted to. I constituently wipes sweat off my forehead and wept for air that everyone else was stealing.