Caring Sister

Prinz Eugen sighed deeply, walking through the empty hospital wing as she pushed a small metal cart in front of her. 

The cart consisted of a large bucket of hot soapy water, a sponge, towel, a clean white shirt, and a fresh pair of white cotton panties. 

Not for Prinz of course, they were for her... 

After the battle of the Barents Sea, her sister Admiral Hipper had been seriously injured emotionally and physically. 

The scrappy cruiser was put in intensive care right after the attack and had been laid up in bed for a week and a half now. 

Prinz had volunteered to look after Hipper, even if her hot-tempered sister acted like she didn’t care about her that much, she still loved her. 

The silver-haired girl stopped in front of the door assigned to Hipper, pausing unsure of what condition she might find her sibling in. 

For the first couple of days Hipper just stared in wide-eyed terror at the ceiling at an unseen monster, taunting over her. It hurt Prinz to see her like that, she knew tried so hard to be the best, but Prinz knew what was really keeping her that way. 

“Failure…” 

Hipper’s health and well-being seem to be based on her ego and pride; both had taken a brutal beating from her battle with the royals. She would recover and sail again, but one day it would be her undoing. 

Hipper was proud and confident and she would fight for those things, even at the cost of her own life. 

"Here we go." 

Prinz opened the door and walked in to see Hipper lay sleeping peacefully in her bed, eyes closed, her life-monitoring machines beeped and hummed lazily. 

The small blonde looked like a coma patient lying motionless in her bed as a bluish light shimmered over her through blue curtains. 

Prinz came up to the side of the bed and pulled back the upper covers, exposing Hipper’s slim, semi-clothed body. 

The red-streaked cruiser knew what to expect, remembering the times she had been like this. Patches from the machines covered the smaller girl’s body, her shirt was clean, but her panties were damp and yellow with piss. 

“Sis…” The smell was’ in too bad as Prinz had awakened many times soaked in her own sweat and urine from many a nightmare of the Denmark straits and... 

The German girl set her hands on the side's of her sister’s soiled panties as a hand gripped her wrist weakly. 

“What… do… you think… you’re doing…?” Hipper asked slowly, trying to tighten her grip on Prinz’s slim wrist with no luck.

Half-drugged and totally exhausted, the fire in Hipper’s green eye's never seemed to fade as they tried to burn Prinz where she stood. 

“I’m taking care of you sister.” The silver-haired girl whispered dispassionately, returning her grip on the underwear, knowing quite well Hipper was going to fight her every step of the way now. 

“I’m not… a baby.” The blonde bit out groggily as she threw her sister's hand aside. Prinz wished Hipper was completely drugged, so she wouldn’t have to speak or interact with the fussy girl. 

“I don’t need... your help to undress!” Hipper’s tone began to grow as she flailed Prinz’s hand away again. 

"Fine!" The silver-haired girl just turned away from her stubborn sister and let her have her own way as Hipper processed to try and strip herself down.