Sleepy night night

"I hate to ask you this Nicky, but I need your help." The union Battleship U.S.S. Washington mumbled lightly, standing in the middle of destroyer's room. 

"Enty needs your help..." The blonde shook her head as she couldn't stop thinking about how overworked Enterprise was.

"Hmmmm." The light purple haired girl lifted her head slowly from her desk, yawning out loudly.

Washington knew the only way to get Enterprise to sleep now was to use Nicholas's "special" ability.

"Hey North..." The small destroyer slowly rose to her feet as she seemed to rock unnaturally back and forth on her feet.

Nicholas turned to her bed and reached under it, pulling out a small case. Washington just marveled at the smaller girl moving in slow motion as "Nicky" opened it revealing its contents. 

The box was filled with random small bottles and different small packages of powder along with an assortment of other little trinkets. 

The Destroyer pulled out a small finger ring as she opened a tiny box on top of it, revealing a white powder inside and closed it. 

"Here's a new skin request form, she's in her office with Sodak." Washington set a folded piece of paper on the table as the destroyer looked over and nodded slowly.

"Sooooo, you'll reward me right…?" The pink-haired destroyer smiled a little as Washington nodded her head shyly. 

"Please come back tonight…" The Destroyer whispered and made her way slowly to her door and out it.

Soon Nicholas was rocking side to side down the hallway as no one bothered or stopped the sleepy girl.

Nicholas stood outside of Enterprise's door for a moment as she could hear the union carrier yelling at someone in her office.

The Destroyer didn't bother knocking as she let herself in quietly. Nickolas instantly realized Enterprise was "talking" to someone on the phone as the carrier was in a horrible mood.

"I don't care if Oklahoma thinks Frederick is scary, tell that sorry sooner to get her ass in gear and get that kraut trained!" Enterprise listened for a moment in silence, her face twisting angrily.

"Just get it done Pennsylvania!" Enterprise barked as she slammed the phone down on the holder.

Looking up, the union carrier frowned at the small Destroyer as she lit a cigarette and leaned back in her chair.

"This better be important." Enterprise snapped rudely smoke into the air.

The Destroyer only nodded as she moved closer to the union carrier, holding the folded piece of paper in her hands.

"Hello Miss Enter-!?" Enterprise snatched the paper from Nickolas's hands and unfolded it as she quickly read it. 

Unknown to the white-haired carrier, the destroyer had turned her ring over on her finger and opened it as Enterprise looked up at her.

"I don't have time for-?!" Nicholas suddenly blew the white powder from the ring right in the Enterprise's face as the U.S. carrier became enraged.

"You little shit!" Enterprise got to her feet swiftly as she started to sway in place. Her legs felt weak as her eyes began to blink heavily.

"What did you…?" The union carrier felt a hand on her right shoulder as Sodak helped her back into her chair.

"Go easy E." South Dakota said softly as Enterprise tried to grab the battleship's hand to no avail.

"But she…." Whether it was from exhaustion or Nicholas's "medicine" Enterprise completely collapsed back in her chair and fell asleep.

"She'll be out for about 2 hours…" Nicholas said sleepily as she picked up the piece of paper and headed for the door.

"But that's nowhere near enough time." South Dakota growled as Nicholas turned her head to the side slowly and smirked.

"Are you saying you need my help…?