Something wicked this way comes

"I guess this is how it ends…."

U.S.S. Oklahoma slowly drifted below the storming waves, seawater filling her insides.

She felt terrible, almost drowning one of the tugs pulling her.

The dreadnought descended in only a hospital gown to the bottom of the ocean as Okie, or that's what her friends called her, didn't think much of her fate now as it was probably better everyone forgot about her anyway.

Oklahoma hit the seafloor with a light thud as she looked up at the darkness above her.

"No one will have to worry about this useless piece of scrap anymore..." The dreadnought girl thought sadly to herself as she slowly closed her eyes and rolled over.

….

"Wake up Okie." A voice called out softly.

"Who...?" The blonde-haired girl stirred deeply as she looked up to see a pair of glowing green eyes staring at her. "A-Arizona, is that you?"

"Yeah, don't be silly. Now come on!" The super-dreadnought helped Okie up enthusiastically as they started to sail across the ocean floor.

"Why aren't we going to the surface? Oklahoma questioned lightly, feeling Arizona's hand tighten around hers.

"Why bother? There was no place for you there, why go back?" As odd as it sounded, Oklahoma could understand as she continued to let Arizona lead her through the depths of the Pacific ocean.

The two soon came to a small cave as it seemed to go down deep and then come back up into a open-air area.

The two walked up a small beach as Oklahoma looked around in amazement.

"What is this place?" Multi-colored florissant algae glowed on the walls as there was a building in the middle of it, a decrepit looking mansion made of sunken steel and iron.

"I-I-I don't know about this Arizona…" Oklahoma tried to take a step back, when the Arizona's green eyes flashed red and turned with an unsettling grin.

"But everyone's waiting for you." Arizona wasn't taking no for the answer, dragging her friend to the front door as Arizona opened it and pulled them in.

The inside wasn't much better than the outside with Oklahoma continuing to look around anxiously.

"Zona…" The blonde-haired girl gripped the uniformed dreadnought's arm as they walked down a dimly-lit hallway to another set of doors.

"Now don't be too surprised." Arizona opened the doors, causing Oklahoma's jaw to drop

Looking around a fancy room, the blonde girl saw a multitude of ship-girls from different factions as they all looked healthy and were dressed in their finest uniforms.

"Jeez Okie, took you long enough!" Hornet teased playfully as she walked up with Wasp next to her.

"I-I'm sorry y'all." Oklahoma looked down shamefully, when some of the other girls chuckled mischievously in the background.

In a room of proper uniformed ship-girls, Oklahoma felt like the odd-one-out as she was still in her hospital gown.

"Now, now, lay off her." Arizona spoke up with her New York accent as a door opened silently. The room suddenly got colder as Oklahoma looked up to see a majestic dress float into the room.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Miss Oklahoma." A woman's soft tone could be heard at the doorway as it passed through swiftly and blew into the room with a massive entrance.