A loving loser

Union dorm, Minneapolis's room.

"Why am I fucking this loser?"

I wonder to myself, thrusting my soaking wet pussy into Oklahoma's.

"NGH! NGH! NGH!" The platinum blonde has her hands over her mouth trying to keep her voice in, but it's not working.

"Okie, you're too fucking loud." My voice is calm, but menacing.

"I-I'm s-sorry." The dreadnought whimpers through tears and snot, her face is a twisted mess.

I just shake my head, grabbing my sticky underwear from the edge of bed and stuff them into Oklahoma's drooling mouth.

Looking down at the trembling ship-girl I feel my heart race in my chest.

"I want to mess her up even more."

My boilers roil hotly as I smash my sex into Oklahoma's again and again with no reguard.

The dreadnought bucks her hips wildly against mine, filling the room with obscene noises that only two girls can make.

I can tell Okie is about to cum again by her breathing and body tensing.

"Cum for me, loser." A sneer crosses my face as Oklahoma starts yelping like a puppy.

"M-Minnie, I-I'm going to p-pee." I suddenly stop thrusting and push the blonde to the floor.

"Do it down there you useless bitch, I don't want you to ruin my bed." I snap with disgust, watching Oklahoma trying to get to her feet. The sexually drained dreadnought collapses repeatedly as she groans aloud.

"D-Don't look." I don't pay her no mind and stare intently at her twitching pussy.

"Oh noooo!" Oklahoma couldn't control her bladder anymore as hot urine streamed out of her and splashed all over the carpet.

I stand up, grabbing a handful of Oklahoma's hair along the way and jerk her head back to the mess she just made.

"Bad girl!" I yell, pushing Oklahoma's face into her own piss.

The blonde moans weakly, her resistance is non-existent as I smear her face harder.

Grinning, I watch Oklahoma's butt wiggle knowingly.

"That's a bad girl!" My free hand comes down with tremendous force on the blonde's cute butt.

Oklahoma screams wildly, her body shaking as I hit her ass again.

"Shut up you fucking loser!" Pulling her damp hair roughly and slamming her face back down.

I immediately smell blood, I've probably bloodied her nose.

"Why isn't she begging me to stop? Why is she letting me do this to her?"

"Ya' c-can be rougher w-wit' me i-if ya' want to." Oklahoma's wretched face breaks with a smile as she looks right at me with adornment.

"I hate when she does that."

"What have I told you about smiling at me?" I slap Okie hard in the face, erasing her smile instantly.

"N-Not to." Oklahoma sniffles as I hit her again.

"So you did it on purpose?!" My hand burns like an inferno, striking the dreadnought's face continuously.

Oklahoma looks even worse now as I fling her back and off balance.

My heart cringes as I listen to Oklahoma fighting for breath between sobs, lying on the floor.

I feel a wave of guilt wash over me, watching poor Okie struggle to her hands and knees.

"Would y-ya' like to g-go to the cafeteria l-l-later with m-me?" The dreadnought asks, looking at the floor shamefully.

"I wouldn't be caught dead anywhere with a loser like you." I bark, causing the blonde to flinch back.

"I-I-I u-u-understand." Okie whispers despairingly as she  crawls towards me.

"Then w-will y-ya' keep playing w-with me?" Oklahoma looks up at me barely conscious, my fists balling tightly.

Suddenly the blonde began to wobble in place as her eyes rolled back into her head.

Completely spent, Okie begins to fall face first as I catch her head in my hands.

"You're such a loser." Sighing, I gently lay her head on the floor.

I flashback to when this first started.

Oklahoma had found me crying in the back of one of the empty hangers after I found out about my sister's deaths.

"Are you ok?" The dreadnought asks me, my face buried in my arms with my knees pulled up to my chin.

"Leave me alone." I mumble, not looking up.

"It'll be ok." Oklahoma says soothingly and puts her hand on my head.

"Don't touch me you fucking loser!" I scream, jumping to my feet and striking Okie in the face.

My fist lands right in the middle of the dreadnought's face, her eyes water and her nose starts to bleed. Okie takes the blow like a champ as I'm surprised she is still on her feet.

"Ya' can hit me more if ya' want." I'm shocked and angered by Oklahoma's words.

Then she smiles warmly at me....

I instantly see red, swinging wildly and knocking Oklahoma to the ground.

After my fists, my boot finds her stomach as Okie moans hotly.

"Are you liking this!?" I ask viciously, rolling Oklahoma on her back with my foot.

The dreadnought tried hiding her blushing face and nodded.

"You're sick in the fucking head! Just stay away from me you freak!" I shrieked, turning away from the beaten blonde when I felt something grip my ankle.

"But ya' can't leave, ya' have to keep "playing" with me." Oklahoma's hand tightens.

"Or I'll tell everyone that you did this to me." The veiled threat was real as I started to regret my actions.

"Ya' must take responsibility and mess me up really good." Okie claws up my front side, crying happily.

"You blackmailing bitch! I'm going fucking wreck you!" My hands wrap around Oklahoma's neck and squeeze violently.

The dreadnought grips my wrists feebly, gagging for oxygen and falls backwards.

"I hate this, but why does it feel good!?"

I'm scared by this thought as I feel like something inside me has switched on.

I see the growing panic in Okie's watery blue eyes as her heels start drumming underneath me.

My crotch melts at the sight of the suffering dreadnought, my hands tightening on their own.

Feeling Oklahoma's light about to be snuffed out, I let go of her neck.

The blonde coughed and gagged for her life as I just stared at my hands shaking uncontrollably.

"Do you (cough) feel better Minnie?" Okie asks, looking up at me lustfully.

Strangely I do, all the pent up anger and helplessness felt from my sister's deaths seemed to flow out of me.

Unfortunately Oklahoma was the unwitting victim of that hostile bereavement.

"I'll do whatever ya' tell me, I'll never say no or complain." Oklahoma's words dig into my mind as all I can think about is how I can hurt the dreadnought even more.

"Just shut your fucking mouth, you fucking loser."