In-n-out with friends

"Are you excited to go to in-n-out?" I asked Eli as I sat down next to him in the first period, he looked up nervously 

"Yeah, I am," he said softly and I smiled Eli was so sweet

"Did you find a job?" he asked 

"I have a job interview on Saturday," I told him and he gave me a thumbs up

I couldn't believe my luck in meeting Robbie because it could have been a while before I was able to find a job. I did my math problems horribly I assume because I suck at math. Soon the bell rang and I had to say goodbye to Eli, being around him was so fun though. 

In my second period class, I sat next to a girl with very short hair and glasses 

"Hi I'm Aisha," she said smiling 

"I'm Aella," I told her 

"Did you just move here" she askes 

"yep I moved from Baltimore Maryland" 

She grinned "I've never been was it nice?" 

I nodded "it was amazing" 

"what were somethings that you did there," Aisha asked

"I remembered all the fun things we did, downtown Baltimore had a big bay area and there were dragon boats that you could pedal with your feet. The aquarium was amazing the second you walked in there was a huge tank of piranhas. I also loved a place in Baltimore City called Shakes, it sold Hamburgers and Milkshakes with the best fries in the world. The train station was so cool and it had a statue of a man and a woman that glowed at night. There was also a place that you could get food from all over the world, I usually got dumplings or ramen with boba tea. My favorite ice cream place was called The Cow and my favorite restaurant was California Pizza Kitchen in hunt valley center, I used to go there with my friends. One time half the kids in the grade went to see a movie together and it was so chaotic." (I used to live in Baltimore seven months ago lol all of this is true)

Aisha laughed "wow you sure remember a lot"

"yeah sorry for talking so much"

"it's alright Baltimore sounds amazing"

"it was" I sighed 

The class started and I focused on my work, I missed Baltimore so much but I would get over it. I especially missed my school it was the best and I had amazing friends. The bell rang and we all packed up "do you want to sit with me at lunch?" I asked Aisha and she gratefully nodded.

"How did you get another girl to sit with us?" Demitri asked in shock when Aisha and I came to sit down 

"I have my ways" I laughed taking a seat next to Eli and pulling out my phone. I had a text from Robbie. 

R: are you excited about the interview?
A: yessssss, I have no experience tho
R: just lie, that's what I would do 
A: ahaha I was already thinking about it
R: r u in school?
A: yep lunch break u?
R: Nah I ditched
A: lol

"Who are you texting?" I looked up and Eli was watching me 

"oh just a friend," I told him and he nodded "Hey Aisha wanna come to in-n-out with us after school," I asked

"Sure that sounds fun, who else is going?"

"Eli and Demetri," I told her and she smiled, I was so happy to have already made friends maybe this place wouldn't be so bad after all.

"I don't have a ride" Eli mumbled 

"That's ok I can drive you," I said making him look happy

"Thanks, Aella" he gave me the adorable smile and I swear my heart stopped working.

Aisha nudged me in the side "can I talk to you outside for a moment?" she asked and I nodded we walked out of the cafeteria

"what's up"

she started laughing "you like Eli don't you"

I blushed "Aisha I don't know, I've only known him for two days, sure he is adorable but I just met him"

"ok sure," she said walking back to the table, I knew I did like Eli, there was no doubt about it.

After school, Eli met me outside the school doors "you ready?" I asked and he nodded we walked to my car and got in. I decided to play MGK because his songs are so amazing. 

"You want me to forget you, ok forget me too, you tell me you hate me baby yeah I bet you do" I sang and Eli smiled at me "I saw you walk in the room and I tried my best not to panic while I'm looking for the back door"

"Who sings this?" Eli asked 

"Machine Gun Kelly with Halsey"

I continued to sing until we got to the in-n-out, we ordered and got our food, then we went looking for Demetri. 

"Aella, Eli over here" Aisha yelled waving at us, we walked over to the picnic table they were sitting at "food," I said happily clapping and everyone laughed at me. 

Eli's pov

Aella was so happy with the food and she was really cute, I loved how she clapped like a child when she was happy. I wish I had known her sooner she is really sweet. 

Aella's pov

We were all eating our burgers when I caught sight of a boy with medium-length brown hair (Robbie's hair is Medium length right?) it was Robbie. I got up and started walking over to where he was. 

"Aella what are you doing?" Demetri asked 

"Saying hello to my friend," I told him,

"Robbie" I yelled waving, he turned around and grinned 

"Hey Aella, what are you doing here," he asked 

"Eating with my friends, you can join us if you'd like," I said 

"That's ok, I think the guy with the blue eyes likes you he keeps glaring at me"

I laughed it must have been Eli, "well if you are sure, we have room"

Robbie thought for a moment "I guess I could sit" he smirked 

"Yay," I squealed and brought him over to the table "guys this is my friend Robbie" I announced as he sat down.

Eli's pov

Are you serious, Aella kept inviting more and more people, why couldn't she just keep it to the three of us? 

"Pleasure," Demitri said in an odd tone to Robbie who smiled I gave him a little wave. Aisha began to laugh at all his jokes, I looked up and Aella was looking at me, I looked down and blushed I think I really like her but she probably likes this Robbie dude. 

"Well I have to go catch up with some friends," Robbie told everyone 

"Ok, see you later," Aella said waving wait what was happening on later and why was she seeing Robbie, are they dating? 

We all got up to go home and since I was driving with Aella I waited by her car while she talked to Aisha. The two girls kept looking at me a little and I wondered why. 

"You ready to go?" Aella asked 

"yep" I mumbled and we got in the car

"Thanks for inviting me," I said giving her a small smile 

"No problem Eli" she grinned, she was so pretty I think I might ask her to the Halloween dance in a couple of weeks.